 Space / 4817
Re: Pilot's section up at the GS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:20:40 GMT

Actually I thought I was gonna crack up laughing at all of the names you
thought up.

-Jon

"John Robert-Blaze Kanehl" <johnNYblaze44@webtv.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Ok I threw this section up although I still don't have a name for it. Any
ideas still welcome. Keep in mind that its supposed to be like a bar or
diner that all the pilots hang out in. I imagine that the Captain's • Quarter
is more distinguished like an old pub in Dublin. With nice cherry wood • and
some leather chairs.
   The Pilots place is more rowdy and loud. It probably has a good juke.
   A little later I'd like to build these two areas and put the picture • of
them at the top of the sections.
   Anyway check it out. It only has one pilot right now so send your
flyboys/girls/beings/bots in.

   Thanks
   -Jon
--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer

Offered in the same spirit as "Curl up + Dye beauty salons" and Dewey,
Chetham & Howe Attorney's at law...

Well, since you are looking for a bar-diner theme...

My name suggestions...

15.  Happy's Land Inn
14.  Booster Barb-b-q
13.  Quantum Theo's

12.  b I g HOP
(Bernie's Inter-Galactic House of Pancakes)

11.  McHutt's  (home of the fresh frogs)

10. Moonwalk Inn
(an interstellar version of Stumble Inns everywhere)

9.  Blackhole-in-the-wall
8.  The Hanger
7.  Crashdive Cafe'

6.  Singularities
(advert says "you'll find it hard to leave")

5.  Deathstar Pizza (reference from .star wars = )

4.  Rocket Man's
3.  Crash & Burn-ger
2.  E -V- A's

1.  Lost Chad's Hangout (just kidding...couldn't resist)

Ok, not my best work...but I'll thik about it some more = )

                       John