  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2861 – 2880 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  WTT for: Metroliner doors, other parts

My high-priority trade wants: *1 pair of Metroliner doors (also may be interested in gray nosepiece and 4x3 gray windows) *1 large red sliding door, as came in 7722 *2 stickers from 7819/7722/Idea Book 250: envelope with post horn, larger. These can (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.515)

  Re: Need help making a skyscraper

(...) I have a couple photos on my web page of my skyscraper (well, kneescraper...) (URL) is just walls made of 1x bricks, and stands 34L by 32W. The floors are the green baseplates, held up by 2x plates. The advice I would give is to butress both (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.515)

  Cool shipping rate comparison site

I was going thru my bookmarks and saw I had this bookmarked (1): (URL) site will compare Airborn, USPS & UPS rates (I didn't see FedEx, though.) Domestic & International, insured or not. Just enter all the info, basically package weight, dimension (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shipping) !

dimension
(score: 1.515)

  Re: Thought on pbForth

Ralph Hempel writes: > > I've been doing embedded realtime software for > > over 20 years. > > Sounds like you've got lots of expreince with different > paradigms, which is one of the most important aspects > of being a good designer.... My (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

wall
(score: 1.515)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Thursday and Friday - Arctic, Shapes, Slopes, Technic, Town, Trains, Wild West

Auctions ending on Thursday 20 Apr 2000 ---...--- 20 large dark grey rock pcs (URL) 20 medium dark grey rock pcs (URL) 4 sets rubber tracks, hubs (URL) FOUR huge wheels + tires (URL) 58 black 1x6x1 arches (URL) 42 red wheels + axles, tires (URL) 8 (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.515)

  Re: WTB/WTT 1x6, 1x12 brown bricks

(...) came. (...) Yep, I'm looking at the instructions for 6765 GCJ and I see 3 brown 1 x 12 bricks plus the usual serving of log bricks + wall pieces. Adventurers seems the logical place to look for 1 x 6's. -pete.w (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.515)

  Re: NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA

The keep and wall sections look *fantastic* !!!!! Is there any chance we'll see an LDraw file of a wall section, so that we can get an idea of the piece count and design of them? *drool* I love it's scale, and the sparcity of windows is a nice (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

wall
(score: 1.515)

  Re: Modules, Can You Help? (Was Re: Possible BOO BOO)

Looks like many table modules are based on Ben Fleskes' design over at PNLTC, and NELUG has adapted it. Surely, we won't start building without plans to work from, and I don't think anybody has started their tables yet at LUCNY, but good point (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

dimension
(score: 1.515)

  Did they have paint?

Hi, Did they have paint back in the medieval ages? I'm thinking of making a gray building for example, but parts of the wall will have red "bricks" exposed. I don't think that would be correct for that time period though... Right? Bryan (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.515)

  Just a reminder... Construction Site Castle setup April 30th.

I just wanted to reminded everyone that we are still planning on setting up the Castle display at TCS on Sunday April 30th. In talking with Crispin we can set up any time durring regular store hours (Noon - 6pm) on Sunday. I expect it will take us a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

wall
(score: 1.515)

  Re: Wooden guard barracks

(...) Hey, cool. I really like the interior detailing. The rooms look "in use", which is tricky to do. I especially like the armoury. (Hey - do you want to get together and figure out a "standard" for curtain wall sections? We've got enough (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.515)

  BRICKFEST; Castle wall components

During a discussion with Shiri Dori recently, I brought up that I would be bringing my castle wall components, (the ones that can be seen on my site, [check below for the url],) to BRICKFEST. I made an open invitation for her to create her own (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.org.us)

wall
(score: 1.515)

  Re: So what's a Wizard keep in his living room?

Perhaps a wall of ancient dusty tomes inscribed with strange runes. Or perhaps a statue of a bizarre creature. Or maybe a big fish tank! Dave J.D. Forinash <foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu> wrote in message news:8eimsj$rnn$1@cc...ome.com... (...) dangerous (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.514)

  Re: NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA

(...) That would be Chris Phillips' "University". (...) That is Chris' also we all loved it. (...) Did you see that attacking hoard!!! This wall was built for defense brother! :-). Seriously I personally like the scale of the wall a lot. It allows (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

wall
(score: 1.514)

  Wall Mart Pod Racer sale

I was just at the Wall Mart here in Vegas, and the Pod Racer set was on sale at $45.99, down from its previous price of $89.99. A few other sets were on sale but not of great import. (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

wall
(score: 1.514)

  Re: Modules, Can You Help? (Was Re: Possible BOO BOO)

(...) Looks like you use the modules as table tops only - do you have any plans to add folding or bolt-on legs? Am I correct in assuming (after browsing some pics from (URL) you use existing tables to set these modules on? I'm kinda running with (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

dimension
(score: 1.514)

  Re: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars

(...) I'm cool with putting the battlefield together, I was just wondering if there are any restrictions on widths between landforms and vegetation or can the combatants do a bit of clear-felling to help their cause. Plus since I'm spectator status (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

wall
(score: 1.514)

  Re: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars

(...) That would be vegemite you're smelling -- it's almost as delightful as root- fungus. (...) All the 2000 rules, including the supplements, are at: (URL) sure there'll be many pictures of our actual layout, when it actually happens in a month or (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

wall
(score: 1.514)

  Re: Early Castle Wall Components Musings...

(...) might (...) at (...) I do not believe that the wall pieces we're originally designed to do so. The outer cover of the cataloge for 1984 shows all three pieces, and not one of them are put "together." The closest is 6061 and 6073 in the same (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.514)

  Re: George Lucas: Galactic gasbag

(...) Let's say this about Lucas: he set a new level for the arts of film special effects and sound quality. You just gotta give him Industrial Light & Magic and all that it means to the film industry and arts. And you have to give him "American (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

measurement
(score: 1.514)

More:  Next Page >>