 Marketplace / Shipping / 495
494  |  496
Subject:
Cool shipping rate comparison site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:06:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I was going thru my bookmarks and saw I had this bookmarked (1):
http://iship.com/priceit/price.asp

The site will compare Airborn, USPS & UPS rates (I didn't see FedEx, though.)

Domestic & International, insured or not. Just enter all the info, basically
package weight, dimension and destination.

Pretty cool, eh? Especially considering the headache us sellers are going to
be facing this summer :(

Julie

(1)I'm not sure how I ended up bookmarking the site, if a fellow BL'er or
Lugneter pointed me there (if so - Thanks!), or if I stumbled across it late
one night and forgot about it 'til now.