 Marketplace / Shipping / 496
Re: Cool shipping rate comparison site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 04:04:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.shipping, Julie Krenz writes:
I was going thru my bookmarks and saw I had this bookmarked (1):
http://iship.com/priceit/price.asp

The site will compare Airborn, USPS & UPS rates (I didn't see FedEx, though.)

Domestic & International, insured or not. Just enter all the info, basically
package weight, dimension and destination.

Also of use... UPS now has Internet shipping which allows you to generate
the labels and bill to a credit card.  No more traveling to a UPS Customer
Counter.  I can drop the packages off at our shipping department at work for
pick-up.  Haven't tried it yet, anyone with experience?

-Rob.