  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2461 – 2480 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) my most valued accessories (i.e., the ones I hoard mercilessly): - black sword (Armor Shop) - Crusader flag (Armor shop) - black 2x2x3 (I think) tower top (Black Falcon's Fortress) - Black Falcon flag (Black Falcon's Fortress) - gray treasure (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.534)

  Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?

Frederick Paepke wrote in message <7hjc8skd261fdp6m8fr...ax.com>... (...) Yea, y'all can send yours to me and I'll dispose of them (meanwhile keeping the 2 black 3x3 low slope corners, the black spiral staircase, the castle wall bits, the log wall (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.534)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) I don't see how any of the pieces can be anything but genuine Lego. It is really hard to tell from the photos if the corner wall segements are rounded or not but I don't think that they are. If you look at the assembled pieces at the top where (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.534)

  LEGO Calendar?

Has TLC ever thought of publishing a LEGO calendar? As I was browsing at the mall yesterday, I saw a calendar for almost every other hobby, but none for the LEGO fanatic. I sure would like one for my office wall. -Duane (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

wall
(score: 1.534)

  Re: Bulk Sale Prices

(...) Not this castle fan. If I have the option of ordering wall pieces or ordering bricks and arches, the bricks and arches will win every time. James (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.534)

  transforming mecha

Has anyone ever thought of making transforming mechs that also combine together? It doesn't seem too popular and the only site on the net that has anything like that is at legobot headquarters. (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

wall
(score: 1.533)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

Shiri wrote in message ... (...) Just got my 5824 today, and on the back of the instructions it has pictures of 5823, 5825, 5826, and 5827. The picture of 5826 is different from the picture in the Pause Data Base. It definitely shows the wall (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

wall
(score: 1.533)

  Re: Princess Storm, aka warrior woman---Any Pictures?

(...) I'd agree on the strong points idea... I kind of picture them as being raised up several levels, and sticking out of the walls slightly, in the middle of a solid wall... I'm not so sure I want to use them for towers though... They're a bit too (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.533)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

Interesting theory. However, 1. It seems like a lot of work for someone to kludge up a new image to paste on the cover of an existing box. What some people won't do for money .... but it seems like too much work to me. More tellingly, 2. The castle (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.533)

  A few items for sale

I have a few items for sale. All prices are per unit in US$ and include shipping to 48 states. qty - description - price ea. MISB sets: 4 8480 Space Shuttle $150 1 4561 Railway express $100 2 7850 4.5v straight track $15 2 2126 Train Cars $75 2 6289 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.533)

  Re: Is the tower piece new?

(...) I don't buy it. Why would they want to "use up" a mold? Particularly a "brand new" element that might be still protected by patent? The Space Dacta set, for example, had special elements (octagonal corridor elements, in particular) that wound (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.533)

  Re: Bulk Sale Prices

(...) majority of us would get the wall pieces. I think it'd be cheaper, and for me, that makes a big difference. Jeff (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.533)

  Storing bricks at low temperatures

Has anyone stored LEGO outside for a long time, and if so, did it have any effect on the bricks? I ask because I'm considering my garage as a suitable venue for my collection. I'm running out of places to store the increasing assortment of pieces, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.533)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) Hmm... a nice grassy knoll might look kinda cool... I might be able to do something like that too... Not really sure... I don't have THAT many green bricks, but I do have a few hundred (that's with 1x1's too, I'd guess)... I might be able to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us)

wall
(score: 1.533)

  Re: 483 Alpha 1 Rocket Base Question

(...) Yeah, it's a great set! I got two one year for christmas! Woohoo! Six inverted slopes with control panels! I was ecstatic! I still have all six hoses. But to answer your question, the tubing is not quite the same. The pneumatic tubing wall is (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.533)

  WTB/WTT: Brown corner wall pieces and arches.

I need the brown corner wall pieces found in 6079: Dark Forest Fortress in order to build my next project (a forest related theme ... ). If you have any and would like to sell them, please let me know. I also need arches in brown (both kinds;) I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.533)

  Re: Knights Kingdom King as a soldier?

(...) It probably wouldn't be too bad, and I may do that with some of my extra King Leos if I get more. Currently, though, all six are being used for another purpose: Servants! I made four into trumpeteers, using classic smilies and black peasant (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.533)

  Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

(...) (Banging head against wall) Why oh why was I so silly as to begin reading this thread. Why not just tie 'em to the land and call them serfs? Heck, let's admit that they'll never amount to anything and put them in factories at age 6. Let's (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.533)

  Re: Space stations?

Resurrecting an old thread ... (...) Jacob was referring to this port: <URL:(URL) Two big problems with my door design: the door sticks, and it needs a bunch of parts and there's no way to motorize or add an external HOG-activation knob. Has (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.533)

  Re: Prefabs (was Re: Another take on the dacta castle set)

David Carriker wrote in message ... (...) The other reason is cost. A BURP costs a lot less than the pile of bricks it would take to make an equivalent shape. TLC has then taken advantage of the hollowness of the BURP in several sets. (...) it's (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.533)

More:  Next Page >>