  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2441 – 2460 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Most redundant Lego part

"M. Moolhuysen" <moom@NOSPAM-chello.nl> wrote in message news:I6KGpB.1F5v@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Wall 3 x (...) studs wide (...) intersecting (...) the (...) Lattice (...) parts (...) Dark (...) Slopes, (...) OK so its a bit juniorised but (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: TAN castle walls? It CAN'T be! But what IS it?

(...) Just look at the light on the sheet/cloth the person used the light distribution matches that of the distribution on the LEGO. Another point when I have tried using a flash I took a picture of a Gray wall and the entire wall took on a color (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Need help with mockup fabuland wall  [DAT]

this is my first part ever when using the part it looks funny in mlcad when redered in povray its fine and i cant combine the main file and the sub file its supose to be one file some good advise ore help is realy apresiated thanks 0 Untitled 0 (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Specification for Adapter for RCX

(...) I have a lego wall-wart, I get it in a 8485 (control center II) set. Their specs are: 230AC to 7~10AC 50Hz, but in my country the power is 110VAC 60Hz. I call the lego and they told me that it should work with the technic control center, but (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) Could someone ask him about mold allignment? I've often heard that the part tolerances are so strict that you can't see the difference with the naked eye, but I own bricks where one wall is twice as thick as the opposite wall. If they're only (...) (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  can we please work out what to do about the black castle wall pieces?

can we please work out what to do about the black castle wall pieces? i think that they should be made/added/fixed/updated asap. if we can do whatever needs to be done then i can really get started doing my ldraw models of black knights castle and (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Pictures of My Halloween Display at Zany Brainy

Greg, that minifig graveyard is really great. Love the tombstone conrstuction, and those bare trees (with roots even!) are beautiful. I'm curious where you acquired all those stone wall bricks for the outer wall of the graveyard. I have a few from (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com> (...) <snip> I couldn't have said it better myself. I can't stand the castle wall pieces, myself. If the "surprise" is bulk castle wall pieces, then at least *I* won't be buying any. (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) Castle has been "juniorized" since the first 'wall pieces' came out. LEGO fans were more willing to accept that because the castles, even though they were made out of big single-purpose wall & tower segments, they still managed to look cool (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Power Supply

Yes, you can program and run the RCX from a Wall Wart with the batteries in it. It will keep the programs that were downloaded when the Wall Wart is unplugged from the RCX. I use this method all the time to save batteries while programming and (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: My first part: Fabuland Wall frame 2 x 6 x 7 Frame

Hello Sybrand, Unperfect unofficial parts are welcomed. Fabuland parts are welcomed. And LDraw beginners are even more welcomed. My experience as a fellow-beginner is that modifying existing parts by fixing bugs or adding pattern is far more easier (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: External Power Port Problem..?

(...) This is my take on the problem: Many (most?) DC wall warts supply a voltage as much as 200% of the rated output when lightly loaded ... so a really big 12VDC wall wart may supply as much as 20+ volts to the RCX. As careful as TLG is in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: External Power Port Problem..?

(...) This is my take on the problem: Many (most?) DC wall warts supply a voltage as much as 200% of the rated output when lightly loaded ... so a really big 12VDC wall wart may supply as much as 20+ volts to the RCX. As careful as TLG is in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Tan Spindle Fence (quarter-round)

Here's a quick snap I took of the contents. The wall panel is printed on two sides. One side is a wall appropriate for adding to the building in the large Spidey set. The other side appears to be have been designed for the cancelled third Spidey (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Sign of center pin on power adaptor

(...) The wall wart for my RCX says "output 10.8VAC 700mA 8w" so it sounds like the rectifier is in the RCX, not the wall wart. (17 years ago, 10-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

Jake contacted me and has asked me to post my opinion as to what specific parts I'd like to see offered in Bulk that would make the Castle people happy, much like the old grey train track makes the train people happy. He suggested maybe Castle Wall (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Modular Hill Standard

(...) Yes, you are right. If we keep the black wall there, it would hit. Luckily, we can take enough of a cormer out the black wall to make it work, but indeed the two examples would conflict. In my second outer cruve, I have a block in the corner (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Part 30562 Wall 1 x 4 x 6 Corner Round (with bottom added)  [DAT]

(...) Cool, another excuse to put the 3 months I spent on the bottom half of 30056 to some use. I don't know how you guys can zip out these parts so fast. It took me forever to do that one piece, and I asked Steve so many questions he might as well (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Helms Deep

(...) As I recall, sally port you are referring to was a small door in the wall that opened up facing into a small crease between the wall and the mountain behind, at an angle where it would be impossible for attackers to get a direct run at the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Fort Legorado

(...) Not yet, but I've toyed with the idea of making a castle with a grey keep and gatehouse and a wooden stockade wall. Now that I have two fort legoredos (and I'll probably buy some more now, horay!;) ), I figure I have enough brown palisade wall (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.824)

More:  Next Page >>