 Fun / Holiday / 125
Re: Pictures of My Halloween Display at Zany Brainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 07:06:24 GMT

Greg, that minifig graveyard is really great.  Love the tombstone
conrstuction, and those bare trees (with roots even!) are beautiful.  I'm
curious where you acquired all those stone wall bricks for the outer wall of
the graveyard.  I have a few from Harry Potter, but they seem to be a
different pattern than the ones you're using.  They look great, by the way.

I really like the clock at the train station as well!

Great work!

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith