 Fun / Holiday / 122
Re: Pictures of My Halloween Display at Zany Brainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:51:01 GMT

Hey cool, that's great. I might do the same at the local one over by me.
Good set up.

Legomaster

In lugnet.fun.holiday, Greg Perry writes:
The folks at the local Zany Brainy were nice enough to let me come set up a
single table display and show off my spooky Lego creations