  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2221 – 2240 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Log wall with window

Doh! That was simple enough! (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) Dang right! Either the guarded inn or the blacksmith shop make for great deals if you need parts. (...) I intend to buy several more copies of the Guarded Inn when I get the appointed funds, but for now, I have my sights set on the new Legend (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Wall Street Journal Article on Executive Training

"John Heins" <Johnmhiii@aol.com> wrote in message news:H0yr73.Bsp@lugnet.com... (...) pointing (...) their (...) fees (...) I didn't get a chance to read the article earlier today (a co-worker had a copy of WSJ with him) and I don't have an online (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Castle wall idea - using 3 x 3 x 6 Corners

(...) Thanks for the feedback. Military problems in defending or attacking? (...) I agree about the slopes at the bottom... but I didn't want a moat. I'll have to play with them more to see what I can come up with. Do you think both towers are too (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: wall climber

(...) has some crazy fan/suction device underneath. Its great how it can climb without relying on smooth surfaces. With that kind of suction, I'm surprised it has a 20-40 minute run time. Rob (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: wall climber

(...) In related news, an article on a robot that walks on water (URL) leads us to the CM Nano Robotics lab (URL) and the Waalbots (URL). They talk about "dry adhesion" based on gecko hair (URL) -Rob A. (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Fabuland wall parts - question

Dear Part Authors, What do you know about these parts? Have they been modelled in Ldraw yet? (URL) Peeron calls them "Fabuland Cupboard with Red/Yellow Round Symmetric Window", but this is a bit confusing (I could hardly find them), because they (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Fabuland wall parts - question

(...) Dear Sybrand, Please send me these files. I'd like to create a small scene, similar to yours, in order to test the 4876.dat - Fabuland Slide part, I have modelled recently. (URL) you don't mind, I can offer my efforts to finish the these (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Wall with a secret

(...) Indeed, as I've often suspected. If you examine a castler closely you're likely to find a spacer hidden or locked within. (Or, perhaps, bricked in...) That's an excellent use of parts, Bruce. Concept proved. Engreebled as it is, there's not a (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Hinge wall alignment

(...) This is very cool! It seems obvious now you've highlighted it, but I could never have spotted it. (I can't wait to use it in practice!) Thanks for sharing! Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 18-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Hinge wall alignment

(...) -snip- I shall have to build a flock just to try this for myself! Cheers! Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Hinge wall alignment

(...) In lugnet.build.schleim, Ross Crawford answered: (...) ...that can be filled adequately by tiles or plates + tiles attached snotwise. (Oops, I just realised I've put this thread back on-topic, because up until now the discussion was most about (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Hinge wall alignment

(...) :-) scheep...? schafe! (or "schapen" in my native language) (...) That is a pretty good idea, does someone know any example of someone using this already? With friendly greetings, M, Moolhuysen. (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Great Wall of China

Oooh, I like the type of parts you used. I liked seeing what you made! (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Great Wall of China

A very nice twist of concept! Great work! God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.build, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  FA: Lego Chain, Skeletons, Dragons, Witches, Castle Walls

Announcing my first Lego parts auction!!! Please visit my auction website below to see the 124 lots. Unbid lots include; Dark Grey Chain Complete Skeletons Complete Witches Complete Dragons Corner Wall Sections Side Wall Sections Half-Hexagon (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Panel/Castle Wall 3 x 8 x 6 (p/n 48490)

This is the new castle wall section in the Knights Kingdom 2 sets (eg sets 8779, 8780, 8781, 8799) I've uploaded the DAT file for this to the Parts Tracker. The file is usable as is, but needs a few minor details adding around the window apature (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Microscale Great Wall of China built for Hong Kong documentary

(URL) Hi, everyone... A Hong Kong based TV station is filming a fall 2006 documentary about the passionate followings of brands like LEGO, Starbucks, IKEA, and so on. For their LEGO segment, I was asked to fly out and build a Great Wall of China for (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Legos wanted

Hello everyone. I'm interested in finding items dealing with trains (namely engines, tracks, trucks and couplings) castle peices (any kind of arches, grey or black, castle wall peices, brown castle wall doors, black 45 degree roof peices, and any (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  6 sided concaved wall building

Amidst all the train pictures from PNLTC's G2K event this summer, I saw an amazing 6 sided 6 story yellow concaved wall building. It blew me away. I had never seen bricks used this way. I knew at some point I would have to build something similar, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.fabuland) !

wall
(score: 1.826)

More:  Next Page >>