 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3031
3030  |  3032
Subject:
Microscale Great Wall of China built for Hong Kong documentary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:52:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi, everyone...

A Hong Kong based TV station is filming a fall 2006 documentary about the passionate followings of brands like LEGO, Starbucks, IKEA, and so on. For their LEGO segment, I was asked to fly out and build a Great Wall of China for them, and to do a short interview.

Read all about it on MOCpages

Nathan Sawaya also came out to help, and we built a 3-stud-wide Great Wall atop a 30-inch x 15-inch base of mountains in about 90 minutes. We also both did a short interview (to be captioned into Mandarin) :) for the film, due out sometime next year.

Sean
http://www.seankenney.com/