 Marketplace / Auctions / 3242
FA: Lego Chain, Skeletons, Dragons, Witches, Castle Walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 18:03:17 GMT

Announcing my first Lego parts auction!!!
Please visit my auction website below to see the 124 lots.
Unbid lots include;

Dark Grey Chain
Complete Skeletons
Complete Witches
Complete Dragons
Corner Wall Sections
Side Wall Sections
Half-Hexagon Sections
Black bricks and plates
Weapons, Shields, Buckets, Barrels, Treasure Chests.

http://users.neca.com/moquind/Lego/DLPA1.htm

Thanks
Dan