 CAD / 12182
Re: Fabuland wall parts - question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:40:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sybrand Bonsma wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Imre Papp wrote:
Dear Ampi,

I have been busy working on these parts (and I used them to create this figure:
http://www.fabuland.net/images/total.jpg ), but I haven't been able yet to
finish them completely. The door frames have been made by someone else, the door
itself has also been done (I think by me actually, but as I'm not 100% sure I
don't want to take the credit for it, before checking it) .

The parts that I have made are:

- Fabuland wall part (see also
   http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=3177 )
- Fabuland window 1 (symmetric window)
- Fabuland window 2 (round, non symmetric) (see also
   http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=3178 )
- Fabuland window 3 (Squared window)

Unfortunately, they contain some small errors (ghost lines) that I should still
correct. If you want I can send the .dat files of these parts to you.

Dear Sybrand,

Please send me these files. I'd like to create a small scene, similar to yours,
in order to test the 4876.dat - Fabuland Slide part, I have modelled recently.
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/4876.dat

If you don't mind, I can offer my efforts to finish the these parts, because it
would be nice to submit them to Part Tracker for officializing.

Bye

Ampi