 CAD / 12180
Re: Fabuland wall parts - question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:12:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Imre Papp wrote:
Dear Part Authors,

What do you know about these parts? Have they been modelled in Ldraw yet?

http://www.peeron.com/inv/catpic/x635c01

Peeron calls them "Fabuland Cupboard with Red/Yellow Round Symmetric Window",
but this is a bit confusing (I could hardly find them), because they aren't
cupboards, rather the walls of the fabuland buildings.

I remember that somebody made this part, but I can nowhere find them. If it is
not modelled yet, I will give it a try.

Thanks

Ampi

Dear Ampi,

I have been busy working on these parts (and I used them to create this figure:
http://www.fabuland.net/images/total.jpg ), but I haven't been able yet to
finish them completely. The door frames have been made by someone else, the door
itself has also been done (I think by me actually, but as I'm not 100% sure I
don't want to take the credit for it, before checking it) .

The parts that I have made are:

- Fabuland wall part (see also
   http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=3177 )
- Fabuland window 1 (symmetric window)
- Fabuland window 2 (round, non symmetric) (see also
   http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=3178 )
- Fabuland window 3 (Squared window)

Unfortunately, they contain some small errors (ghost lines) that I should still
correct. If you want I can send the .dat files of these parts to you.

Greetings,

Sybrand Bonsma