 CAD / 12179
12178  |  12180
Subject:
Fabuland wall parts - question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 15:59:18 GMT

Dear Part Authors,

What do you know about these parts? Have they been modelled in Ldraw yet?

http://www.peeron.com/inv/catpic/x635c01

Peeron calls them "Fabuland Cupboard with Red/Yellow Round Symmetric Window",
but this is a bit confusing (I could hardly find them), because they aren't
cupboards, rather the walls of the fabuland buildings.

I remember that somebody made this part, but I can nowhere find them. If it is
not modelled yet, I will give it a try.

Thanks

Ampi