  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1961 – 1980 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Technic piece wanted.

(...) No. The true craftsman would know. I'm not a true craftsman but I would know too. The GMLTCers rag on me all the time because I want to get details that the public will not see correct, such as making buildings symmetrical and architectually (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.567)

  Re: can we please work out what to do about the black castle wall pieces?

(...) Unfortunately, we've been asking him to do this for the past couple months, and he has yet to listen. Along with proofreading, we've asked him to keep the message body text from the previous message. *Sigh* Jeff (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.567)

  Re: can we please work out what to do about the black castle wall pieces?

(...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.567)

  Re: can we please work out what to do about the black castle wall pieces?

(...) with #7 (...) stones (...) Whew... this was difficult to read until I deduced that "3!6 with 38" was meant to read "#16 with #8" (I think). Any chance you can take a little time to proof read your messages ? It would help us to help you. Chris (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.567)

  Re: can we please work out what to do about the black castle wall pieces?

Chris Dee <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FDu12p.3I1@lugnet.com... (...) meant (...) proof (...) Nice piece of deductive reasoning, Sherlok. -John Van (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.567)

  Star Wars vs Titanic (humour)

I don't typically forward the humour spam that migrates through my in-box, but remembering the recent SW/Titanic threads a couple weeks ago, this caught my attention: Reasons Why Star Wars Is Better Than Titanic Titanic's big, but it doesn't have (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.567)

  Re: Train Layouts

(...) My favorite type of layout. A 13' x 13' room is plenty. A basic example of what you are after is right there on the Train Depot: (URL) It's barely over 8' in its longest dimension and you can easily adjust it to fit in an 8' x 8' room, which (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

dimension
(score: 1.567)

  Re: Macross Valkyrie Version 3.0

(...) They're just stickers. I measured for correct dimension then drew them in Adobe Illustrator. If I continue making a lot of Macross models I will probably get stickers professionally produced with die-cuts and all. I have uniforms for most of (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

dimension
(score: 1.567)

  Re: legOS make newbe question

I reinstalled everything and I have progressed to the point of seeing the first-c++.o file and it stops with the following error: -snip- C:\legOS-0.1.7>make h8300-hms-g++ -DCXX -O2 -fno-builtin -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -Wno-unused -Wno (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

wall
(score: 1.566)

  Re: Landing Gear Help

(...) Very cool. I'd love to see how the landing gear works out! (...) Be sure to include a structural integrity field so the ship doesn't sag under its own weight ;) (...) much (...) engines. (...) Excellent. (...) At (URL) see my castle wall (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.566)

  RE: wireless camera

Well, I was looking at (URL) (IIRC) and noticed the 2.4GHz wireless that seem to be similar to what they are describing from X10. There are also 900Mhz wireless models that are cheaper but I bet they don't work as well (I have a 900Mhz set, and they (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.566)

  Re: wireless camera

(...) Newer X-10 stuff can work via the 2.4ghz RF band as well. Their firecracker product (which I have) does exactly this. It comes with 4 pieces: a 2.4ghz remote, a 2.4ghz transmitter for your PC, a 2.4ghz receiver/lamp controller that you plug (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.566)

  (canceled)

wall
(score: 1.566)

  pre-auction announcement

Greetings all, I will be attempting a largish parts auction on eBay beginning soon. (Tomorrow if all goes well.) Because of the way it will be set up, late bids will cost bidders more than early bids. Thus, I am advertising the auction prior to (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.566)

  Re: LEGO Bloopers and Practical Jokes

I was thinking more along the lines of image bloopers rather than text bloopers. One example is the instructions for the Mercury II Transport which has a curious "error" in one of the final steps. Another example is a wrongly (1) assembled #6378 (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.566)

  Re: Landing Gear Help

(...) Yeah, You know the ones! The sunroof helped cut down on the effects of minifig claustrophobia during initial cryo-chamber door-latch developement. (...) it (...) Currently about 90 long by 32 wide plus the start of an engine design on each (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.566)

  Re: New Model: Sikorsky MH-53 E

(...) Ooops, you got a weak point here.... Let me explain: I designed it as an extension of the old, old, 852 technic helicopter. What is the same is the 'swashplate' concept: two normal plates with the 'smooth' side against each other. Trough a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)

dimension
(score: 1.566)

  LEGO fanatic turns hobby into business (BrickForge.com)

LEGO fanatic turns hobby into business Kyle Peterson sells his customized pieces to fans around the world. By Pam Cottrel, Contributing Writer July 26, 2009 Kyle Peterson’s new career started with the end of his “dark ages.” The dark ages, he (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 1.566)

  Re: Perl rules!

(...) The problem with perl, I am told, is that it's also incredibly easy to do things exactly the wrong way. In fact, it's vastly easier than to do it the right way. Just like in any other language, of course, but in perl, "there is always more (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

wall
(score: 1.566)

  What do you store your Lego in?

Hi all, Very quiet here at the moment so I thought I'd start a local thread. Well, after moving house and dismantling all of my official Lego sets (took some pics but haven't been to a lab yet), I've decided to sort my pieces with efficient building (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

wall
(score: 1.565)

More:  Next Page >>