 Trains / 12454
Re: Train Layouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 02:12:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ahui Herrera writes:
Have anyone done any train layouts with inclines to allow one train
to pass underneath another?  If so, could I see some images of the
layouts or even the train track file (if use used Mr. Bates Train
Tack Program).  I was to redo my currnet layout to incorporate this
feature but am running into a space problem with the track begin HUGE!
I got a 13' x 13' room to work with.

My favorite type of layout.  A 13' x 13' room is plenty.  A basic
example of what you are after is right there on the Train Depot:
http://www.ngltc.org/train_depot/bridge8.htm   It's barely over 8' in
its longest dimension and you can easily adjust it to fit in an 8' x 8'
room, which means you've still got 2/3 of your room for more LEGO!

SRC
LUGNet#765
http://216.18.91.29/SRC