  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1761 – 1780 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: AC Adapter Specs?

I hooked up my amp meter to the lego motors that come with the Mindstorm and they were drawing <= 100 ma. If my readings were correct I would think any 9-12V transformer that is greater than 300ma would work with the Mindstorm. It is not the current (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.591)

  Re: Frog

Jesse Long wrote in message ... (...) That's because the edges of the microwave are zero-signal surfaces. Ah, the wall reflect the microwaves so you get standing waves, and there is a zero at the wall. As well, most microwaves have hot spots of one (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

wall
(score: 1.591)

  An alternative to town doors  [DAT]

I often am frustrated when trying to build town buildings because I like to have left and right facing double door entrances and I never have any in my parts bins :( Also, the doors and window pack only contains red doors, all facing the same (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)

wall
(score: 1.591)

  Re: Solar Cell Output in Direct Sunlight

(...) Well, I could certainly create an artificial environment which would increase the solar cell's output without the need for scheduling another test on the summer solstice, if you were merely curious as to its maximum output based on the cell's (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dacta)

measurement
(score: 1.591)

  Space stuff up for grabs

Greetings-- I'm not into space (at least the non-classic space), so when I found myself with some unwanted space sets I decided to get rid of them. It was tough to let the two blacktron I guys go, but here they are (one in 6895 and one in 6886). (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.591)

  Space stuff

Hello again-- I'm not into space (at least the non-classic space), so when I found myself with some unwanted space set I decided to get rid of them. It was tough to let the two blacktron I guys go, but here they are (one in 6895 and one in 6886). (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.591)

  Re: Mindstorms in 1999

(...) In a December Wall Street Journal article, John Dion at Lego estimated they would sell 80,000 units in 1998. So we're not really such a big percentage of the total, even though we've got a pretty big group here. Jonathan -- Did you check the (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.590)

  Re: "They Live" spoilers [removed] (was Re: John Carpenter )

(...) Heh. Alright. The concept was originally "Buckaroo Banzai vs The World Crime League", which is mentioned at the end of The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension. When that fell apart, the concept was heavily modified (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dimension
(score: 1.590)

  Space stuff up for grabs

Hello again-- I'm not into space (at least the non-classic space), so when I found myself with some unwanted space set I decided to get rid of them. It was tough to let the two blacktron I guys go, but here they are (one in 6895 and one in 6886). (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.590)

  Space stuff

Hello again-- I'm not into space (at least the non-classic space), so when I found myself with some unwanted space set I decided to get rid of them. It was tough to let the two blacktron I guys go, but here they are (one in 6895 and one in 6886). (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.590)

  New sorting system

I re-sorted my Lego last weekend and I'm pretty happy with it. I have finally exited the By-Color phase of my sorting system and graduated to the By-Shape phase. I don't have enough Lego (or patience when sorting) to go to By-Shape-and-Color but (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.storage)

dimension
(score: 1.590)

  Re: Space stuff

Hello again-- I'm not into space (at least the non-classic space), so when I found myself with some unwanted space set I decided to get rid of them. It was tough to let the two blacktron I guys go, but here they are (one in 6895 and one in 6886). (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.590)

  Re: What is your current Mindstorm project?

(...) [ ... ] (...) This is exactly what I'm working on (as a long term goal). I only got my mindstorm a few days ago so I haven't gotten far. Currently I'm just trying to get my robot to survive in my flat for more than a minute! ;-) The main (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.590)

  Re: UCS crewing question + other question 'bout UCS

"Rene Virsik" <virsik@sco.svf.stuba.sk> wrote in message news:GADCF6.H5r@lugnet.com... (...) Haven't seen them yet so I don't know. (...) Hopefully. If you can't wait and you have 3 MTT's to spare wander on over to (URL) and download the DATs for (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.590)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) Sure, look at how successful the whole thing is from Wall Street's point of view: eBay's stock has been trading in the $200-$300 range for the past two months. On the day of their IPO last November, several people became instant millionaires (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.590)

  Re: Space stuff

Hello again-- I'm not into space (at least the non-classic space), so when I found myself with some unwanted space set I decided to get rid of them. It was tough to let the two blacktron I guys go, but here they are (one in 6895 and one in 6886). (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.589)

  Re: 2 8299 CD-ROM's Available!

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 23:12:13 GMT, Jasper Janssen uttered the following profundities... Dollar means seen, - means wish to see [$] - Tower of London [$] - Tower Bridge [$] - Big Ben [-] - Leaning tower of Pisa [$] - Tour Eiffel [-] - Colosseum [-] - (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

wall
(score: 1.589)

  Re: baffled by a part in RIS 1.5

Don't punish yourself! At least you rendered the symbols from the gear correctly. There are at least four errors in the message I was responding to: (1) confusing the prefix n for nano with the unit symbol N for newton; (2) attaching two prefixes (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

measurement
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Space stuff

Hello again-- I'm not into space (at least the non-classic space), so when I found myself with some unwanted space set I decided to get rid of them. It was tough to let the two blacktron I guys go, but here they are (one in 6895 and one in 6886). (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.589)

  Memory Questions

HI, I just have a few questions for the experts, approximately how many lines of code can the handyboards memory hold? I want to know so I have a scope of how big a program can be written to it. Also I read in the mobile robotics book that it is (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.589)

More:  Next Page >>