 Marketplace / Auctions / 607
Re: Space stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:14:53 GMT

Hello again--

I'm not into space (at least the non-classic space), so when I found myself
with some unwanted space set I decided to get rid of them.  It was tough to
let the two blacktron I guys go, but here they are (one in 6895 and one in
6886).  There are also a few misc sets, and everything is in played-with
condition (not new, but nothing worse than normal wear and tear) unless
noted otherwise.  Fairly normal G1 G2 Sold auction, winner pays shipping.
I've added one piece to the SP lot.  All sets now going once.

Details below:

Number, Year, Name, Price, Status, Bidder

6895  '89  SPY-TRAK I  $16.50  G1  Jason S.
Details: no box, color scans of instructions, all pieces

6886  '89  Galactic Peace Keeper  $20.00  G1  Tom H.
Details: no box, color scans of instructions, all pieces

Other stuff:

Space Police:  $3.00  G1  John V.
2 matching 1x2x4 thin wall "Police" signs, one scratched on one sign
2 matching quarter-octagonal "Police" shells, one small chip on one sign
1 SP II mini-fig
1 SP I 2x3 low slope "police" piece
1 SP II 2x3 low slope "police" piece
1 1x4x3 SP window, blue with red pane

Futuron:  $8.00  G1  Jason S.
3 Yellow Futurons, blue visors
1 Blue Futuron, blue visor, no hands
One Black/White Futuron, red visor, white hands, significant battle damage
on front torso.

Blacktron II:  $4.50  G1  Todd L.
3 Blacktron II mini-figs
1 "snowplow" radar piece from 6933

M-Tron:  $7.00  G1  Jason S.
6877  '90  Vector Detector--missing magnet , red magnet holder, and two red
1x1 clips (replaced with black)
2 M-Trons, neon green visor, black hands

Thanks,

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?