  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1741 – 1760 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 16 new star wars customs

Do you have .dats for any of these? I know that at one point the speeder bike .dat was on the www.the-nth-dimension.co.uk, but the link to download is dead. "Guybrush" <REMOVECAPSguybrush@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:GF6r8n.3z1@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  BrickFest PDX 2004 Tell-a-Joke Animation Competition

The BrickFest PDX Tell-a-Joke Animation Competition will involve the animation of a joke or one-liner. The joke should be appropriate to all audiences. The jokes need not be original and may be taken from joke books or other sources. The Use of Lego (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.events.brickfest)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Memphis Class Historical Facts (and more...)

(...) The Republic of Crannis (not a long A-sounding word) is one billions of years old (yes, not possible, but they come from another dimension). After conquering numerous sectors and galaxies, they became too powerful, thus focused their research (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: New LEGO truck, 8436

(...) NOW, I NEED to know something. In the S@H catalog picture, I see that on the tires, it's written 62.4 x 20 (tire dimension). Of course, i fear that they aren't the same type as the old (Giant truck MT 5571) type which says on the tires 68.8 x (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Shoelessjoe Refueled

If you missed shoelessjoe's MOCs first time around then check out the "refueled" images made in Photoshop using the original Brickshelf pictures. With shoelessjoe's approval I (hopefully) added another dimension to three impressive MOCs: The P-61 (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Two dimensional arrays in NXC

(...) The stock firmware supports multi-dimensional arrays but there is a bug in the replace opcode which makes it impossible to replace an element in an array with more than one dimension. In NXC, due to the way the opcodes work in the standard (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  The Quest and Mania info

The 2002 catalog mentions The Quest line. Appearently it is based on the new Saturday morning kids show coming in February call "Galidor", defenders of the outer dimension. See scan from the new Mania Mag. (URL) this line come from the show, or is (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  good good good site

heres a site for you starwars fans. A starwars LCAD site. Models are all downloadable and can be viewed at the site here it is (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  (canceled)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Walkers

Some years back a couple of guys at work made a double inverted pendulum, which is like balancing another pencil on top of the pencil on your finger, though it worked in only one dimension. I don't know too much about it, except that they had (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Souped Up LAWNMOWER Racers

(...) Hey Jason, Hmmmm, looks more realistic than the one I made....gotta look at that cool design! I made the slope bricks on the lawnmower to get some "dimension" into it, if you know what I mean. In reality, the driver's legs should be down to (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.town)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Custom signalman (LED mod!)

(...) really into modding to create non-existant parts but these add another dimension. *Goes away to think about how to put a self contained light in this* (URL) Tim (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Pesquisa sobre a Comunidade

(...) Dear Mrs Tania Baixinho To do a serious service for LEGO and the international AFOL community trough your activity as a LEGO Ambassador about the true dimension of the portuguese AFOL community you certainly have to: 1st - Extend the period to (...) (17 years ago, 11-May-07, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.br, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Win2K and IR Tower - WinME too?

(...) My W2K setup (which does NOT cause the IR tower LED to be continuously driven) has flow control set to none. My PC at work is a Dell Dimension XPS T600r. My PC at home is a e-Machines Celeron 600. Neither machine continuously drives the LED (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Win2K and IR Tower - WinME too?

I've experienced this problem both using nqc and the java serial comm classes. Both are using the microsoft serial port driver, I assume. FWIW, the machine is a Dell Dimension Laptop running Win2k. I am not certain under what circumstances the LED (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  BrickFest PDX 2004 "History of Flight" Animation Competition

BrickFest PDX 2004 "History of Flight" Animation Competition The BrickFest PDX Animation Competition will be a themed competition among animators illustrating stop-motion and computer-generated techniques. The Theme of the Contest "History of (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.events.brickfest)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: how does a bar code reader work?

(...) It's 2D, not 3D. It is pretty cool looking but more susceptible to damage than the 1D codes because the 1D codes are wide in the second dimension for redundancy. /Eric McCarthy/ (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

Popping in for a second. I *mostly* use a newsreader still, so much of this doesn't effect me, but I still think it's a cool move to add some more dimension to Lugnet. As for people worrying about large or animated sig banners... The community has (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) But how can we trust those words, if you already broke those words, despite your corporate values and such? Sorry Jake, but apart from changing the stud dimension LEGO committed one of the worst mistakes any such company could make and it (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: XP-21 CAD model complete (my first large CAD ship!)

(...) You're right. I could not get those parts to fit correctly with the normal movements. Is there a way to adjust the snap too dimension in MLCAD or do I need to make the adjustments manually? Pat J (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

More:  Next Page >>