 CAD / 2888
Re: XP-21 CAD model complete (my first large CAD ship!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:53:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Pat Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> writes:

http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/XP-21.gif

A nice model!

By looking at the GIF image, it appears that the clip-on flags on the
"engines" are misaligned.  This also applies to the black 2x1 grille
tiles on the front.

You're right.  I could not get those parts to fit correctly with the normal
movements.  Is there a way to adjust the snap too dimension in MLCAD or do I
need to make the adjustments manually?

Pat J

Fredrik