 CAD / 2878
2877  |  2879
Subject:
XP-21 CAD model complete (my first large CAD ship!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 23:17:13 GMT

I finally got around to making the LDRAW version of one of my spaceships,
thanks in large part to MLCAD.  I'll be doing my other models in the
following order:
<new space ship>
Tantive IV
YG-99
D-50d
etc...

Once finished I'll do some POV-Rays and some animations once I get it converted
to 3DS Max.

Check out a quick sample photo at:
http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/XP-21.gif
or get the dat file here:
http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/XP-21.dat
It still needs a couple of modifications so I'll post it to the models ng
later. I'll have to do some small manual adjustments to get all of the parts to
fit correctly.

LMKWYT,
Pat J