  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1641 – 1660 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Wall Street Journal on Lego Mindstorms

I was hoping that quote was from "our" Matthew Miller. I was hoping Lugnet might also get a plug as the place where Mindstorms "hackers" exchange tips on the WWW, but no such mention. Cool article though. -John Van (who just found out Santa will be (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.603)

  RE: One tip, and a few questions.

The scale is from 0-100, where 0 is dark and 100 is light. Why does everyone want to use a laser pointer? This seems like the hard way to do things. I use a big Mag-Lite flash light. The beam is fairly directional, but large enough that the bot can (...) (26 years ago, 21-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.603)

  Static sensitivity

I am starting to install I.C.'s on my board and I was wondering are any of the chip's on the handy board static sensitive? which is to say if I touch it I will destroy it, without having somekind of static gaurd. ___...___ Steve Wall Sir Sandford (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.603)

  Re: Town building contest begins!

Dave Amos wrote in message ... (...) Is (...) :) ) I didn't really go into detail on this, and we may end up moving some buildings from their original category depending on how things work out. Here's some guidelines: Large - think BIG. At least 12" (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

dimension
(score: 1.603)

  Re: Batteries

(...) More likely because 6 AAs have considerably larger capacity, for longer run times. (...) You can plug the RCX into the wall in order to run it indefinitely. You'll need a transformer, you can buy on at Radio Quack. (...) It better! (...) Dunno (...) (26 years ago, 22-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.603)

  New 12 hr clock

(URL) my clocks: (URL) this clock, I have been fine-tuning my design, and I think I am starting to push it pretty far. This clock can run for 12 hours, and it seems to keep good time, but I have not yet made any careful measurement of its precision. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.build)

measurement
(score: 1.603)

  Re: Sharp IS1U60 availablity

Check B. G. Micro 800-276-2206 www.bgmicro.com I would not be too concerned with the actual part number, just look for an Infared sensor or remote control sensor. Also get the pin outs as these may be different. Also have you considered using fewer (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.603)

  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) I don't think we are disagreeing. I posted this example in order to address the (semantic?) issue of motive for doing things... not to claim that there aren't different niches, different price points and different needs. GM's problem is that (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dimension
(score: 1.602)

  good good good site

heres a site for you starwars fans. A starwars LCAD site. Models are all downloadable and can be viewed at the site here it is (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.602)

  (canceled)

dimension
(score: 1.602)

  Re: FS: 5561 model team Off-Road Van 4x4

(...) Thats it all right. As to why, it is indeed for safety. It turns out that a small cylinder is stronger than a big one, for the same wall thickness. Also, if you lose one, you still have 19 left. (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.602)

  Re: Anyone implemented wall following behavior

You might try a "stud finder", available at most any hardware store for about $15 (US). They use they variation in capacitance caused by density changes to indicate where wall studs are located. It should be fairly easy to maintain a constant (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.602)

  Re: Fabuland / Richard Scarry

Todd Lehman wrote in message <365979e4.25189157@l...et.com>... (...) these (...) I'm sad to see that its gone as well. I never had Fabuland myself (my first lego sets were space, looking through the 1978/1979 ones it looks like I had quite a few of (...) (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.602)

  Re: No money...no batteries...what's an AFOL to do?

(...) I use Paintshop Pro. Depending on the image, I either reduce it's size by a factor of 2 in each dimension, or I crop the picture to a reasonable size. FUT: lugnet.publish.photography Frank (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography)

dimension
(score: 1.602)

  Re: Brikwars questions

(...) That'd be a hell of a lot of CP. No, I was thinking about minor improvements - one or two CPs worth. (...) Good. I figured that would be it, because a lot of ppl seem to make models first and then assign Brikwars stats, which is what I plan to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

measurement
(score: 1.602)

  Re: Show report

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal (...) Kai,myself ,Larry and Scott all had a hand in it. (...) John,outside dimension was 24 ft.X 23 ft.The opening in the middle was 14 ft.X 8 ft.Total plate count was around 520 (including 32 of the large grey 48 (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

dimension
(score: 1.602)

  Re: NQC Code

Nancy, Sorry for not getting back sooner. Been outof town. Anyway, thanks for the reply. This is what I am looking for. I am going to combine this wirh another routine. Basicly 1. Right Touch Sensor hits object. RCount += 1; IF RCount >= 2 { RCount (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.602)

  Re: NQC Code

Dave, Sorry for not getting back sooner. Been out of town. Anyway, thanks for the reply. This is what I am looking for. I am going to combine this wirh another routine. Basicly 1. Right Touch Sensor hits object. RCount += 1; IF RCount >= 2 { RCount (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.602)

  Re: Missing Multicore wheel

(...) This'll probably further complicate matters but they have got to be bigger than that. A quick measurement of the large wheels makes them around 7 studs in diameter. I've always been curious how big those wheels were, I never owned the MCM, my (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

measurement
(score: 1.601)

  Re: Show report

(...) Congratulations, MTLC!! Lar, have you forsaken your wandering ways and found an LTC to call home? BTW, Whose on the club logo committee? (...) This airport is very massive and very impressive! I love the huge scale of it and of the other (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

dimension
(score: 1.601)

More:  Next Page >>