  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1581 – 1600 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Announcing my newly completed website

Tom McDonald wrote in message <362CB77A.FCADC5D9@f...io.com>... (...) likely (...) Hey, thanks Tom. That was exactly what I was going for. Lovecraft is awesome inspiration for evil gothic settings. One day I would like to do a true gothic castle (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.607)

  Getting started with the project

Respected Sir, I have installed the newer version of IC into my PC. My Handyboard is ready with all parts assembled. Earlier I have done a project called "Mobile Robot Navigation of a Maze" with this handyboard. In this the robot navigates the maze (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.607)

  Re: My newest creation, Hell Gate Bridge NY

(...) Thanks! :-) When the Guiness PNLTC stuff was going on with (...) Yes, I agree, but you need a foundation or a masive ballast, because the strings try to tilt the pillar. The bow bridge has the advantage to stand on two points (or lines in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

dimension
(score: 1.607)

  Re: Workspace

Adam Howard wrote in message <362FEBE4.A5DAE522@m...ne.net>... (...) really like it (...) stuff (...) bought (...) my best (...) The room (...) would be (...) move over (...) parts bins. (...) I wonder how much a room like that would cost. I mean (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.607)

  Re: New Part - 2527 Plate? 2 x 4 cannon base

(...) Since both the base and the barrel are unique pieces, neither really needs the dimension. It's not like there's a different cannon base. :) But it doesn't hurt to include the dimensions, either. And it could be useful someday, if LEGO ever (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

dimension
(score: 1.607)

  Re: Why do I beat my head against the wall?

Sunday night Ebay was having technical difficulties. They had to reboot their database server, so there was no access to the auctions for about 35 minutes. Snipers the world over must have been cursing at their computers. Julie (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.607)

  Re: LEGO Theatrical "trailer"

(...) Indeed. Among my complaints: -Stupid Dragons- In my gaming experience, dragons are highly intelligent and cunning, and will just as quickly cast a spell at you as they would use a breath weapon. In this movie, they were basically flying (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dimension
(score: 1.607)

  RE: Charging Batteries

The HB wall plug charger MIGHT do the job, sort of... Generally you need a charger that makes about 15V under load to charge a 12V (nominal) battery pack. Do NOT use an auto battery charger unless you have a way to reliably control the CURRENT to (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.607)

  Re: 1999 SWAT theme?

Ahhhh, they're too late. I finally got around to building my SWAT truck last night, though I need some 1x4x3 wall panels and some other pieces in black to finish it RIGHT. (...) Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.607)

  Source for bend sensor?

Hi all, I'm looking for these bend sensors described in the "Mobile Robots" book, they look fairly interesting to implement bumpers or to use in wall following activities but I can't find them anywhere. According to the book p.117 "bend sensors are (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.607)

  Re: Why do I beat my head against the wall?

(...) Even if the minimum time was 2-3 hours, it would make a big difference. That would deal with most of the arguments about people getting swooped minutes before the auction closes, and being physically unable to find out they had lost the bid (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.607)

  Re: Workspace

(...) My son and me just use the floor. Plenty of space and the pieces can't fall down. We have some small wooden drawer cabinets with all the peices on the floor along a wall, and the drawers mostly end up between us on the floor. Once in a while, (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.607)

  motor connectors

I am new at this but if there are four motor ports then why is there three connectors for each? Please help i.e the row of twelve female connetors behind the motor status LED'S please help ___...___ Steve Wall Sir Sandford Fleming college (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.607)

  Re: Why do I beat my head against the wall?

(...) I can't begin to tell you how that makes me feel. Well, maybe I can: :) Steve (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.607)

  PLEASE check my Parts Wants page, new parts needed

(URL) me know if you have anything I need, especially the first Technic piece (all the light grey sections in both Wants sections, actually). I added some new pieces in the top section, they are relatively common compared to some of the pieces I (...) (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.607)

  Re: re-name "patterned" parts?...

(...) This would do what you want, unless there was another, similar part, whose name is the same as the master part, except the final dimension included a fractional part, such as "... 2 & 1/3". Not that this is something that commonly collides (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

dimension
(score: 1.606)

  Please help!!!!!!!

I have a serial/batt board that's version 1.1 and it is not the board specified in the assembly manual so I have no clu on how to construct the thing I searched the site but there are no assembly instructions for this version can somebody help me (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.606)

  Re: Why do I beat my head against the wall?

Thomas Main wrote: <SNIP> Guess what I got in the mail(1) sometime this week? Inside a carefully packed box was the following tableaux. Seated in front of a computer (2) is a minifig(3). He's hefting a pickax and is about to smash the computer. (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

wall
(score: 1.606)

  Re: GPS

(...) Since some month the accuracy is about 12 -15 meters. (When I'm right, then there was an error added before to lower accuracy) (...) You get a better resolution if the signal of the aother satellites is better (a higher level) The (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.606)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

Wow. wowwowowow. The Star Wars sets look really good, I think. The snow speeder is great. You know, those Insectiod 4x4 half-domes are starting to look a lot like Star Destroyer shield generators, don'tcha know. The speed bike set is a fantastic (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.606)

More:  Next Page >>