  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1421 – 1440 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: John E. Doolittle

(...) Not really suited for the seafarer. They tended to use the League, Fathom and Cable. Don't have the specifics for each at hand, but might be able to locate. Like the Story, am sorry my own Lego Dark Age lasted through Pirates. Hope they (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

measurement
(score: 1.670)

  Re: Looking for dimensions of LEGO bricks.

(...) That much? Wow. I figured the distance between two studs should be closer to 3mm, since a LEGO tile is (in theory) 3.2mm thick, and it will sorta fit between two studs. Or were you refering to the center-to-center distance? Anyways, one thing (...) (15 years ago, 27-May-09, to lugnet.cad)

brick, dimension
(score: 1.670)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

(...) Since my knowledge of maritime issues extends only far enough to know that a whale is not a fish, I ask the following question: How many whats are in a "knot?" Is it shorthand for "nautical mile?" Is it a standard value, or is it a more (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

measurement
(score: 1.669)

  Re: Idea for LARGE Star Wars sets

(...) I like the idea, but I think the main problem are the developing costs. TLC have to design the model first, "ldraw" it and publish it in printable form. I don´t think many kids will have enough Lego to model a ship in that dimension, so this (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.669)

  Re: Positioning

Hi Marco, Building the robot is definitly fun. But I was really suprised when I built two robots from the same design, ran the same "GO" program in them and they moved differently! 8^o I'm glad to find another ant lover here! I try to check all my (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.669)

  legofest idea

Dont know if its been suggested before, but had idea for a collaborative building theme modular space base. Everyone uses standard 32x32 plates Agree where the connections points are (obvious point is midway along each side) and the size, shape of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

dimension
(score: 1.669)

  why is the large teal wheel in the robotic discovery set mislabeled?

The larger teal hub wheel in the RDS (the larger wheel visible in (URL) is marked 20x30 on the sidewall. By my measurement it's close to 50mm in diameter. Every other wheel I have is correctly marked. What's the deal? --Ben (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

measurement
(score: 1.669)

  Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

(...) Exactly! So you chose the opposite party. (...) Sure. I'm not saying that those things have nothing to do with it. You obviously give these issues some thought, but I still say that people have more hidden baggage behind these kinds of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dimension
(score: 1.668)

  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

It's simple. Rush is very conservative. Conservatives in general do not like the artistic or creative elements of society, which is what LEGO products encourage. Conservatives in general also do not favor innovations in education, (of which this (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

measurement
(score: 1.668)

  Re: 8 vs. 6 (was: Excited to Finally be here...)

The width of Lego track is almost exactly the same as Lionel, which is about equal to "O", or close enough for all intents and purposes of this discussion. The last time I was in a train store (1 week ago) I looked at the "O" scale and Lionel trains (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

measurement
(score: 1.667)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) thank you, shiri! i was just coming to post, hopefuly, just such a thing. aaarrrghhh! posts are coming in so fast, can't respond to them all! the last thing i wanted to do was Castle World into "Castle WHIRLED"! please read the posts i've made (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

measurement
(score: 1.667)

  Re: Primitives to Hi-Res or not...

In lugnet.cad.dev, Imre Papp writes: [snip] (...) [snip] One note about those curved tracks: Because of part details, circular primitives can't be used efficiently for modelling curved tracks. I refer to the tapering at both ends and the saw- theeth (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

dimension
(score: 1.667)

  Project Questions

Three of us are undertaking a project using the Handyboard as the control system for a class at MIT. Our project, an autonomous blimp, has an unusual set of constraints, but we're hoping that your collective experience might be able to help us (...) (27 years ago, 9-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.666)

  Re: IR devices

The IR led I assume would be the transparent one and the detector would be the black one? There are 2 leads on the transmitter and 3 on the detector, how and where should I connect it to the HB? Any diagrams available? If this works, I have about 10 (...) (27 years ago, 14-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.665)

  Re: Toy vs Model...The real issue (was Re: Another 6wide/8wide ramble)

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:38B70743.BC3916...est.net... (...) layout (...) have (...) are (...) your (...) wide) (...) inter- (...) growing;) (...) I think that a more accurate measurement of size would be running feet of (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

measurement
(score: 1.665)

  Re: Mormon bashing again

Ah, after hearing the classic creation vs. evolution debate, I'd like to make a few points, both scientific and religious: Evolution, in the purest sense, does occur. Life adapts to its surroundings all the time. I remember the example of a white (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

measurement
(score: 1.663)

  Re: Instructions Storage

(...) Don't knock the imperial measurement system - it put man on the Moon! If NASA had used metric at the time, it would surely have put them off going at all, I mean "400,000,000,000mm"* sounds a lot further away than "239,000 miles"* *All (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.storage)

measurement
(score: 1.662)

  Re: trouble with memory

well, the dim flashing of either yellow charge LEDs should not worry you. all this means is that the Handy Board is drawing some power. if you have the wall adapter plugged into the Interface/Charger board, simply switch it to "Zap" mode. now, onto (...) (27 years ago, 11-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.661)

  Re: drafting paper

hmmm, I wish I had read further before I replied to Stephen's post a few minutes earlier. I think that an isometric grid would not work too well without some distortion. Since the stud side is a different measurement that the other sides (except (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.edu)

measurement
(score: 1.660)

  Re: Air lock and ship docking discussion

(...) Well, one single airlock design would be convenient, but somewhat impractical, not all organizations and countries would agree on a single docking system. (...) Hmmm... As it has been mentioned before there is no easy way everyone's space (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

dimension
(score: 1.660)

More:  Next Page >>