  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1401 – 1420 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Canoe Myth of .pirates

(...) -snip- (...) Of course! (...) I've had a browse of www.constellation.org, and while I wouldn't describe the real constellation as canoeish, she does seem long, narrow, and fairly straight sided. (...) You've lost me there... how would using a (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Studless building techniques

(...) Font issue, I'm sure. The text seems pretty consistent with its use of "M". (...) I wanted to point out here that this was the official LEGO web site you were looking at, not private pages. "M" is actually an internal measurement that TLG has (...) (18 years ago, 10-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Well, my fighters, at least my larger fighters, are only around the size of a Deep Freeze Defender or a Galactic Mediator, which is roughly around 80 to 90 studs long, almost long enough to be considered a capital ship in LUGNET terms. Also, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Musings on new bevel gears

Bevel gears used to only come in one size - well technically there was the "old" bevel with 14 teeth and the "new" bevel with 12 teeth, but I always considered these two varieties not to be inter-operable. The rest of this discusion will ignore the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Need some help with some Train specs

(...) I keep meaning to check it out, but I think you're right that it's close but not the same as O-Guage. Best thing to do for the modelers is to tell them this, and to also provide the measurement between the insides of the rails. (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Who else wants an AT-AT?

(...) A more refined guess: 80' - 96' (...) I checked snowspeeder length a bit more closely. They're about 16 feet long, +/- a foot. So revamp that guess to 60' - 68' (a little over in each case). (...) I still agree with this 60' - 93' measurement, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Lego Shop at the Bullring

(...) Actually, that isn't quite what was asked. If it takes you 30 mins for 600 bricks, versus, say, 1 min (just dumping them in) for 450 bricks, then in purely financial terms, the extra 33% is questionable. Consider as a very naive measurement, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: trying to guess the stud spacing by measuring bricks

I know you went several hundred studs in length if I recall, but is there any chance that the stud center spacing is actually intended to be 8.000 mm ??? This is not intended as a slur against your measurement technique, but an honest question. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  center/centre

In lugnet.town, Sanjay D'Souza writes: Cheers (...) Do Europeans spell it "centre" only when it's a place? Or is the dot in the middle of a circle the "centre" as well? Isn't it "metre" instead of "meter" in Europe as well? And if so, is it the same (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: New Part - 2527 Plate? 2 x 4 cannon base

(...) Very nice job on these parts! I think I'd name the cannon parts as: 2527.DAT Minifig Cannon 2 x 4 Base x518.DAT Minifig Cannon 2 x n Non-Shooting Sorry, I don't have a cannon handy for measurement -- replace the 'n' with the proper length. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Science Interest

(...) This idea sounds very interesting, but I see 2 problems... First, a GPS reciever doesn't actually contain a compass, so it cannot correctly point you to another location while you are standing still. To determine what direction its facing, a (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Have you got your NXT yet?

(...) Exactly. You see, you may have been waiting for the RCX for many years: without proper documentation, you have no data to extrapolate from. Furthermore there is the statistical nature of the shipping process to consider, so there are (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Curiosities

Eric Lund wrote in message <36F53644.A94837A1@p...au.edu>... (...) Wouldn't be too convincing, unless in black maybe. Yesterday it occured to me that the divers gun would make a useful general space gun similar to blasters, if only rendered in (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

(...) Since my knowledge of maritime issues extends only far enough to know that a whale is not a fish, I ask the following question: How many whats are in a "knot?" Is it shorthand for "nautical mile?" Is it a standard value, or is it a more (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Automatic RCX Battery Recharging

I agree that there are much faster charging methods, but the slow one has the advantage of simplicity (this was implied in the original question)... I wonder too how to design a connector with contacts that reliably carry 4 to 10 A currents and (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: FLL not allowing NQC; Mindscript is allowed

(...) Boy I am tired of hearing "Robolab has no real world value" Robolab is based on National Instruments Labview product... (URL) which is used globaly by many scientists and engineers for "real world" solutions...like robotics control, test and (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Non LEGO LEGO build for my trains

(...) Yeah, did the 3 inner shelves, then I had to adjust the fence on the table saw for the bottom shelf since it was thicker by half an inch. For whatever reason, I added an inch instead of half an inch to the measurement and miscut the bottom. So (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  RE: pbLua Beta 13c Team Hassenplug NXT Software Comparison Results

(...) These numbers are quite good. pbLUA is fast. Walt: thanks for doing the analysis. Now that NXT-G 1.1 is out, I wonder how fast it runs. Faster execution performance was one of the features in this release. Perhaps someone can do this (...) (17 years ago, 30-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Book on Robot Sensors and Navigation Techniques.

Thanks to Carl Schaefer for posting the URL for the Robotics Reference entitled: Where am I? Sensors and Methods for Mobile Robot Positioning by J. Borenstein , H. R. Everett , and L. Feng I have looked into the Table of Contents and have begun (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: FS : Mars promo sets

(...) *INCHING* toward acceptance of the metric system..." [emphasis mine] I saw it noted somewhere that the 2-liter soda bottle is a 2-liter bottle and not a 2.11-quart bottle *only* because the imperial measurement is not given as an alternative. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

More:  Next Page >>