 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15441
Re: Non LEGO LEGO build for my trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 03:44:24 GMT

I'll mount it on a wall in the basement, and make it so I'll be able to take
it to shows to display the rolling stock not on our train layouts.

Nicely done Dave!  I liked how you cut in indents for the wheels at the
spacing of the track.

Calum

Yeah, did the 3 inner shelves, then I had to adjust the fence on the table saw
for the bottom shelf since it was thicker by half an inch.

For whatever reason, I added an inch instead of half an inch to the measurement
and miscut the bottom.

So the astute person will note an extra cut in the bottom shelf.

Eh, you can't see it when the rolling stock is on top of it

:)

Dave K