 Robotics / RCX / 1795
Re: Automatic RCX Battery Recharging
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:51:36 GMT

I agree that there are much faster charging methods, but the slow one has
the advantage of simplicity (this was implied in the original question)...

I wonder too how to design a connector with contacts that reliably carry 4
to 10 A currents and enable precise voltage measurement, all this operated
by a robot with not-so-strong motors ?

Philo
www.philohome.com