  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1321 – 1340 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: An actual ATAT site!

(...) Actually, you're quite right. There's been loads of discrepancies with the '50 feet' measurement that Lucas originally gave. According to 'studies' done on the film, they're closer to 75 feet tall (22.5 meters is the estimated height) I forget (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Light sensor initialization time?

Hi, (...) Well, I considered that, but I wondered why the measurement is so high then? Regards, Martin E. Nielsen (...) ___CODE CUT AWAY___ (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Be vewwwy, vewwy quiet...I'm hunting Richard's CVE

(...) Thanks! I just took a measurement, and it's 499 studs including the chrysanthemum on the bow. The scale of the ship is about 1/60, so if a minifig is 1/35, it's definitely compressed. (...) Oooh, Leyte Gulf. (The reason for the joke is that (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Have you seen these pictures? Bridge of 5.15 m length....

(...) measured from inside the footings? Also, what are the black "cables" made from- Technic parts? Lego strings? I didn't see any pics close enough to tell. In any case, I'll pass this along to Wayne Hussey... he built a bridge with an 18 foot (or (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Sensor Sampling

every time no ? nanobapt ----- Original Message ----- From: Steve Hassenplug <hassenplug@mail.com> To: <lugnet.robotics.rcx...ugnet.com> Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 3:14 PM Subject: Sensor Sampling (...) measurement time (so I'm told) and I need (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Scale (was Re: Dragonstar!)

(...) But the gist of my previous post is that if you translate that vertical measurement into the horizontal it's not quite right. For best accuracy, one must use and exxagerated scale (ie. vertical scale is different to horizontal scale) Besides, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts

(...) "TECHNIC building uses the "module" or "M" as a measurement of length. 1 M is the distance from the center of one hole on a TECHNIC beam to the center of the next hole. " So a 3 L studless beam is actually 2M Steve (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego, FTX)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Missing Multicore wheel

(...) This'll probably further complicate matters but they have got to be bigger than that. A quick measurement of the large wheels makes them around 7 studs in diameter. I've always been curious how big those wheels were, I never owned the MCM, my (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Newbie needs Help (diff sensor)

(...) Hmmm - that's unfortunate...but if the 'right' strategy is to go with a non-slipping robot, the measurement of sliption is really a lot less important. (...) Yeah - so many of those basic mechanics equations are only approximations - yet they (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Anyone working on monorail tracks?

(...) That might be overkill.. Though the higher the res the more accurate the measurement will be. Send me something smaller and I'll see how it looks. Also remember to include something in the scan that I can use for reference - I can't remember (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  analog header

I am currently trying to put together an IR collision avoidance system..... I'm using the HOA2498-002 IR diode/transistor package which is hooked up to a darlington pair (increased sensitivity) Using a digital output to turn on the diode via a (...) (28 years ago, 5-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Lego/RCX IRPD

Does anyone have any practical experience using devices like the Sharp IRPD with the RCX? What do you use it for? What sort of range does your application require? What sort of measurement rate is necessary? If you haven't tried one of these things (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Hypothetical design question

(...) While everyone already pointed out that Babylon 5 is the best mainstream sci-fi at actually obeying physics in space, I would like to point out a few additions to the above statement. The Star Trek "science advisor" has an Art degree. Half of (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Space.

Good stuff. I'd love to make a shot of the gilded helmet astronaut with the lunar camera (with those cool measurement overlays) a la minfig. .Space indeed! -G (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Outrider

(...) I'm planning on doing the Outrider when the MF is released in the U.K in September :( I'll also be doing the the Otana from X-Wing Alliance. I'll then be adding them to my site, The Star Wars LCad Arcxhives:- (URL) However if anyone has the (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.989)

  Re: light sensor multiplexer

"Nitin Patil" <gn1721@lycos.com> wrote in message news:GAKC9v.F5A@lugnet.com... (...) With the 0.1uF in parallel with the 4.7K, the voltage on the clock circuit is still above the measurement voltage during the normal read interval. It doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Ultrasonic sensors - comparison & performance?

(...) Yes, this should work, but you won't be able to measure the direction of the wind, just it's velocity. But then this isn't different from the cross-wind situation either. Remember velocity=distance/time (v=d/t). The way to measure wind speed (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Working on Metro Terminus. Help!

(...) If you mena the ones that are used in harbour sets, then i have 2 middle sections ANd 2 slope sections that i am willing to trade or sell. ~I also have a bunch of grey peices i don't need send me an e:mail and let me know if you're interested. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

dimension
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Lego Network Protocol questions

(...) I was under the impression you wanted to sync a clock to the rhythm of bit arrivals. You cannot do this. You can definitely sync a clock to the rhythm of byte arrivals. I was trying to point out this distinction to you. You must have been (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Using analog ports as digital

The HB manual says that if you us the digital command on an analog port, the result is true if analog measurement is <127, and false for analog>127. I tried this and it does not seem to work that way. I get true for 0<analog<255, basically (...) (27 years ago, 26-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

More:  Next Page >>