 Robotics / Handy Board / 2047
2046  |  2048
Subject:
Using analog ports as digital
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 22:17:43 GMT

The HB manual says that if you us the digital command on an analog port,
the result is true if analog measurement is <127, and false for
analog>127.  I tried this and it does not seem to work that way.  I get
true for 0<analog<255, basically digital(6) always equals true or 1.

ANy suggestions?

Sincerely,

Yoni Garbourg

<<  To succeed, Atificial Intelligence needs
1.7 Einsteins, two Maxwells, five Faradays,
and .3 Manhattan Projects."  >>

-John McCarthy