 Robotics / RCX / 1130
Re: light sensor multiplexer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:09:49 GMT

"Nitin Patil" <gn1721@lycos.com> wrote in message
news:GAKC9v.F5A@lugnet.com...

Also what I did not like in your desigh is 4.7K resistor. which changes
reading in measure  cycle.

With the 0.1uF in parallel with the 4.7K, the voltage on the clock circuit
is still above the measurement voltage during the normal read interval.  It
doesn't effect the reading because the diodes are reverse biased.  The 4.7K
only comes into play when the power is cut by switching to passive.  Then
the capacitor is discharged by it down to where it would effect the reading,
but your not reading it then.