 Robotics / RCX / 1129
Re: light sensor multiplexer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:46:43 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Michael Gasperi writes:

I'll bet you can't even measure the power  used in the two CMOS parts.  Why
don't you publish your design so we can pick on it?

Regarding the power used   I think you are correct since  it is or the order
of few microamp. but even then your design can not ( rather Do not ) switch
power.
Also what I did not like in your desigh is 4.7K resistor. which changes
reading in measure  cycle. I get around it by little smarter way of using
5.2V zener. any way my desine is nothing be PIC2c509 and few resistors and
capacitor along with few FET and diode and Ofcourse Assembly program.
Once I have drawn it on cad I will post it. till that time it for you to guess.
Bye and regards.

not very effecient in power since it have lot of components

I'll bet you can't even measure the power  used in the two CMOS parts.  Why
don't you publish your design so we can pick on it?
Michael Gasperi