 Robotics / RCX / 1120
Re: light sensor multiplexer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:15:33 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Nitin Patil writes:
just now I have finished making of light ( any powered) sensor multiplexer.
this sensor does not need any external battery.
can multiplex 3 sensor .
gives random access to any sensor
you can select any sensor by giving ( momenterely changing to touch) pulses.
one for channel 1 two for channel 2 and so
it works great.
have look at www.geocities.com/mindsensors
Nitin

Hi Nitin,

if you do NOT need an external battery, how much current (with which
voltage) does your multiplexer provide for each active input ?

Very interested,

Rainer