 Robotics / RCX / 1121
Re: light sensor multiplexer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:20:06 GMT

Hi Rainer

What I do is that switch the power to silected sensor only I do it by using
FET. since there is not enough power for all sensors.
so when you switch to sensor 2 other sensors are kept off.
there is enough power for one sensor since my circuit takes only 500 microAmp.
which is around 4%of total power.
I have more details ( see in specification/ some no that can give you idea
of power)   on www.geocities.com/mindsensors
and I am composing more on circuit to add. once that is done I will put it up

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Rainer Balzerowski writes:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Nitin Patil writes:
just now I have finished making of light ( any powered) sensor multiplexer.
this sensor does not need any external battery.
can multiplex 3 sensor .
gives random access to any sensor
you can select any sensor by giving ( momenterely changing to touch) pulses.
one for channel 1 two for channel 2 and so
it works great.
have look at
Nitin

Hi Nitin,

if you do NOT need an external battery, how much current (with which
voltage) does your multiplexer provide for each active input ?

Very interested,

Rainer