  Search Results: brasso
 Results 261 – 280 of 349.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Shining up Brasso'ed clear parts?

Hey all, I recently worked off the printing on four of the trans-dark green 1/4 saucer UFO pieces from the Insectoids Arachnoid Star Base. It worked well except I'm left with a slight pattern of whorls, much like fingerprints, which were created by (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Worn Tyres and Rusty Rails

(...) I would note that all 5 10001s I got in the discount sale had yellow rails - every last rail was badly oxidized. I was not happy about that, but considering the price I got them at, I may not call Cons Aff about swapping them. (...) You can (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: A village challenge winner - Bostonian punk;)

(...) Well... I have a tendancy of not disfiguring my Lego no matter how hideous it may be-- I have no idea why... must be a "purity of Lego" complex... Plus one of my other projects that I want to do someday is have a huge Egyptian temple/tomb... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Can you say "I need medical care" ?

This just made me fall on the floor, literally... I was utterly amazed of how sick this is. (URL) may induce cesures or other injury- unless you have an exacto knife with a #11 blade and some brasso handy. Pearson (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Landing at the PDX Flyin in February...

Hi all, Before Spirit landed on Mars, there was Sojourner. Before Sojourner, there was: (URL) Viking, which landed in 1976. More pics (URL) here> after moderation...and more pics after I brasso the back of the radar dish:)! PLMKWYT! Joe Meno .space (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Sweep Building

(...) The integrated old/new building is great. And I love your solution for covering up the gaps in the roof. The interior detailing is particularly good- empty buildings always pains me at shows. I know the tram isn't the focus of this post, but (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David loses a new son, gains a new hat

(...) Nice. :) Of course, I'm updating with 9 new stories today, so there goes your hard-fought progress. (...) I'd guess it's actually just two instances of one new piece you don't recognize. That throne is built around the odd piece I used as the (...) (16 years ago, 26-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be?

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message <385AFF77.E7AD3E9A@c...ve.com>... (...) [snip!] (...) Here's my top ten (in no particular order): 1. Radio-telescope station. This would be especially nice if it was modular so you could buy (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Cleaning discolored white bricks

(...) I can't wait to try this stuff out. I spent a good bit of the morning pulling out all the hazardous substances from my grandmother-in-laws house to be picked up (and in 40 years they amassed an AMAZING collection of hazardous materials). Among (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:39EF98F8.F98177....com.au... (...) I assume you are referring to the Insectoid abdomens and the dark green saucer sections from Arachnoid star base? I also thought these parts were useless, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

(...) Brian, this is lovely! Innovative geometry and layout; I like the different windows, the vortex, and the bridge especially. There must be a story behind the levitating tower and the roots at the bottom! Are those white or grey Droid Escape (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  KK2 minifig armour decal

Hey there all, my first .castle post. Previously posted to my peeps in .loc.au who thought it might be wise to mention it here... Went and bought 2 - 8777 Vladek Encounter sets last night with the intention of removing the decal on a Vladek armour (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Ship Power Core

Bones Dragon wrote in message ... (...) Ah, well, yes that was my original boo-boo, I meant DARK grey. They've always been available in light grey - in fact I think that's the ONLY opaque colour they've ever been available in. 2000 sets.... yeah (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Starting discount.. 10% off Lions Gate Models parts

I'm starting a series of discounts on parts at my BB store... 10% today, will gradually move up as the more popular stuff disappears. Wait for deeper discounts at your own risk :-) Right now there are more than 7000 pieces available, including (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: restoring, 9v, track

(...) The timing of this thread is incredible!! (perhaps uncanny) -- since I was about to ask this same question. I know all about using alcohol from Wayne. So I tried a new household sponge soaked in 91% rubbing alchol (typical rubbing alchol is (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  RCX Nameplate Tiles

Stupid project time! While at ECRG Rob mentioned it would be useful to have two tiles that said M and S for Master and Slave so one wouldn't get confused. I first grabbed a pair of black tiles with a really ugly Star Wars orange and white pattern on (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: KK2 minifig armour decal

(...) I don't think that it was due to that, or due to some change in the plastic in more recent Lego sets. I think it's due to the fact that some pieces (especially minifig neckgear) have always been made from a slightly different, more flexible (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Review of 7106 Droid Escape

I can't wait to get my hands on those 4x4x6 curved wall pieces! Those will be great architectural building components! You can build up walls like this using the 4x4x1 curved pieces, but its almost impossible to get enough to do anything with. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Removing "dots" from baseplates

I have some of the 48x48 green baseplates with the soccer field white dots. Has anyone had luck removing the dots from baseplates. Normally the dots make it a rare item and removing the dots is bad. The soccer plates I got a reasonable price and (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

Correction, the Sting Ray Stormer does four black inverse saucer 1/4 domes, but the Arachnoid Star Base only has two. However, it's worth it to buy two of the ASB's because not only will you get a complete black bottom, you'll also get four (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

More:  Next Page >>