  Search Results: brasso
 Results 21 – 40 of about 350.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: ci maximum

(...) Bananas are best when they're just a bit green at the ends. My Brasso is hidden in a box somewhere. The phone company dug a hole in front of my apartment. And your racer is quite yummy. In particular, I'm lovin the color scheme and the usage (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.319)

  Re: Worn Tyres and Rusty Rails

(...) I would note that all 5 10001s I got in the discount sale had yellow rails - every last rail was badly oxidized. I was not happy about that, but considering the price I got them at, I may not call Cons Aff about swapping them. (...) You can (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.319)

  Re: ci maximum

Thanks for the responses, all! Jamie: The ci maximum is about as far from street legal as an aircar can be. But who's going to be able catch you to tell you that? Jean-Pascal: Thanks! I'm always happy to hear something I built can inspire, (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.319)

  Re: How do you clean a bunch of lego?

John, Do a search on Lugnet for "clean" or "cleaning" - I think there may even be something in the Guide on it. As far as getting them "shiny" again, that's tougher, as the dulling of the finish is more due to minute scratches than it is to dirt. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.319)

  Re: MOC : Two American Bomber

(...) I noticed you used painted transparent slopes on your b-29 Superfortress. Did you know you can use Brasso with a cloth rag to remove tha paint? It wont damage the parts and it's a great way to remove the paintings on most parts. Nice work BTW! (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.315)

  Re: KK2 minifig armour decal

(...) I don't think that it was due to that, or due to some change in the plastic in more recent Lego sets. I think it's due to the fact that some pieces (especially minifig neckgear) have always been made from a slightly different, more flexible (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.315)

  B1,Duplo and National Geographic

The February 1988 edition of National Geographic (Vol. 173, NO. 2) was wholly devoted to things Australian, due to the Bicentennial activities of that year. On page 191 there is a photo of the Prime Minister of the time, Bob Hawke, described in the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

brasso
(score: 0.314)

  KK2 minifig armour decal

Hey there all, my first .castle post. Previously posted to my peeps in .loc.au who thought it might be wise to mention it here... Went and bought 2 - 8777 Vladek Encounter sets last night with the intention of removing the decal on a Vladek armour (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 0.313)

  KK2 minifig armour decal

Went and bought 2 - 8777 Vladek Encounter sets last night with the intention of removing the decal on a Vladek armour in order to get a blank black armour. Got to work with a cloth and some Brasso. It seems the metallic element in the design makes (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

brasso
(score: 0.313)

  Re: PCS patrolship

(...) That's why the good Lord gave us Brasso! (...) Neat ship. It looks more like a submarine than a spaceship - kind of like one of those weird deep-sea fish (that's a compliment!). Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.309)

  Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

(...) ANOTHER new color? So much for (URL) controlling the palette>. What a crock. (...) The new sets have some interesting faces, and the helmet on the (URL) shadow knight> is very cool. Also, the (URL) green armor> is nice. I like the shape of the (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.308)

  Re: The Brain-Trusts newest weapon.

(...) Glad you like it, I forgot to put a PLMKWYT in the original message, but I do like to hear what people think, positive or otherwise. BRASSO? BRASSO? We don't need no stinking brasso! I'm not sure which slopes you are referring to, but they are (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.308)

  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

(...) Only for the Brasso-inclined, in (URL) TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.303)

  Re: Removing print with Brasso

(...) I've just started using brasso too and I use a dry cloth to scrub the printings off. I've seen no scratches or blur in my transparent parts and I don't do lightly on the scrubbing. My suggestion is to use a soft cloth, something that can't (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.302)

  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

(...) That's easy to make: - Rub off the 2 of 2.0 with brasso - Carefully draw a 3 there ;-> Jürgen (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker

(...) Thanks dude! (...) I actually hesitated to put that on because at the time (1937 or so) there weren't really any guns like that used. It was sort of a dead period between the gatling guns of the post-civil war era and the vulcan miniguns of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.301)

  Removing print with Brasso

The topic has come up a few times and I've used the technique myself with great success. I recently bought a bunch of the NBA sets that were massively discounted. Along with the brick and plate, I found myself with piles of parts I would be hard (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.301)

  Re: Mirage

(...) I can't believe you brasso-ed a att. The ship is great though. Pat Bunn (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.300)

  Tried Brass, like Nevr-Dull much better!

It comes in a big dark blue can is basically a giant beige cotton ball soaked in a solution. It's easier to use and works faster, IMO. Dave Besides, Brasso gives me Army flashbacks! Brrrr! "Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.300)

  Starhawk Space Racer

Greetings! I had posted a teaser of this model several weeks ago. I enjoyed whooshing it around the apartment while I waited on some plain white 3 x 12 slopes from Bricklink to complete it (I didn't want to Brasso my only pair of JSF slopes). (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.space) !

brasso
(score: 0.299)

More:  Next Page >>