  Search Results: brasso
 Results 41 – 60 of about 350.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Argent Supra

That is a whole lot of lime there Paul! What a cool looking ship. I especially like the integration of the Technic panels and the 2x4 wedge plates that make up the front of the engines. If I had one ever so slight negative comment, it would be to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.298)

  Re: Argent Supra

Hey Paul! Very impressive design and excellent presentation (please tell me you’ll save that landing bay for future MOCs!). You definitely are the king of the 3 X 12 slopes. I’m still struggled with what to do with the 4 I have. Those engines are (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.298)

  Re: Argent Supra

(...) That's exactly what I thought when I first saw the pics on Brickshelf. (...) I like it, but... I think the printed slopes make it a little too busy. I think the design would look more cohesive if some of the slopes were Brassoed. For starters, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.298)

  New MOC: 1:18 scale BMW M5 Sedan

Ever since winning a pen at Brickswest two years ago, I've wanted to use the round segments in a MOC. Last semester, I finally got around to Brasso-ing off the letters. I also found a bunch of pictures of BMWs, the perfect car for a bunch of round (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

brasso
(score: 0.295)

  Landing at the PDX Flyin in February...

Hi all, Before Spirit landed on Mars, there was Sojourner. Before Sojourner, there was: (URL) Viking, which landed in 1976. More pics (URL) here> after moderation...and more pics after I brasso the back of the radar dish:)! PLMKWYT! Joe Meno .space (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

brasso
(score: 0.295)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Fightin Phil

(...) I honestly was going to respond to this this afternoon. With the end of a term and the new begun, work has been mildly insane. I'm glad things I have built can influence someone—particularly someone who's had a great impact on my building. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.295)

  Re: New gray track doesn't match

(...) I little Brasso on those rails will shine them right up ;) jt (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.293)

  Re: banner year for castle

(...) there are 6 of ‘em right?!? Lt. Blue Blue Red Sand/drk. Red Green Purple Is this correct? Man, do these ever contrast with my overall army. This is far too fantasy, and not the decent kind of realist-fantasy, but the goofy ‘Barney-version’ of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.293)

  Re: Spray Paint Gone Awry - Need Help

(...) I've found that Formula 409 does a good job at taking off paint as well, and it's not as destructive as Brasso (honestly, I've never used Brasso on Lego parts, so I don't know how destructive it really is--just going by other posts here). It (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.292)

  Re: Spray Paint Gone Awry - Need Help

I'd recommend Nevr-Dull because Brasso is too abrasive. Nevr-Dull will leave the glossy finish of new bricks and remove paint quite quickly. It's great for removing paint from prepainted pieces, so fresh paint like yours should be even easier. Dave (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.291)

  Re: Spray Paint Gone Awry - Need Help

(...) I seriously don't think cleaning 1000 parts with Brasso is at all realistic. My understanding is that you're looking at at least a minute or two per part if you are really lucky. I would identify the rare parts, brasso those, and replace the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.291)

  Re: Spray Paint Gone Awry - Need Help

As Larry said, cleaning this many parts with Brasso would be an enormous job and it wouldn't work on anything textured, like roof bricks, and would take the printing off any printed parts. My suggestion would be to take some of the more disposable (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.291)

  Re: Spray Paint Gone Awry - Need Help

"James" <thug@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:How2FG.1yCq@lugnet.com... (...) mutilation of (...) The (...) ... (...) display on (...) settling on (...) base (...) transparent, (...) parts (...) that can be offered. How much elbow-grease is (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.291)

  Spray Paint Gone Awry - Need Help

!Warning the following post contains graphical description of the mutilation of hundreds of Lego parts! My wife was working on some shelves, and she decided to spray paint them. The wind was blowing a gentle breeze through the windows ... the paint (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.291)

  Re: Brasso

(...) Yep... Well known already (1): (URL) of people swear by it. One thing I would ask anyone considering use: Before you remove the printing, do a quick check to see if you'd be farther ahead selling off the printed part on BL and buying an (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.283)

  Brasso

hey guys, At BF this year I stumbled into a conversation about removing the useless painted on graphics that plague parts that are other wise wicked awesome.Which If you're like me, you've been looking at some of these new wedge slopes and saying to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.283)

  Re: Brasso

(...) will also (...) solution to (...) I actually love the printing on the rough slopes. I'm more agrivated by the printing on the polished surfaces of the wedge slopes. I was wondering how that would work on the rough ones though. thanks for the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.283)

  Re: Brasso

(...) Hey! Just to say I have tried this before on many kind of parts. My first try was with an old fadded torso. It worked great! And yes it's working perfect with trans part too. I did not find it to hard on the elbows! :) You did not tell about (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.283)

  Re: Brasso

(...) Yes it works well, but be aware that removing the printing from slopes will also remove the rough finish, I don't think anyone's come up with an easy solution to that one.... ROSCO (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.282)

  Re: Olympus MOC

(...) you are soooo much more of a hippie than me.. I'm the anti hippie. (...) DARE YOU (...) must (...) both those slopes and the engine part come from the air blazer kit. So obviously there was no brasso on thse wedges, but now i'm curious as to (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.282)

More:  Next Page >>