 General / 42836
Re: Brasso
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 01:02:01 GMT

Yes it works well, but be aware that removing the printing from slopes • will also
remove the rough finish, I don't think anyone's come up with an easy • solution to
that one....

ROSCO

I actually love the printing on the rough slopes.  I'm more agrivated by the
printing on the polished surfaces of the wedge slopes.  I was wondering how
that would work on the rough ones though.  thanks for the heads up.

-tk