 General / 42835
Re: Has this part ever been made in pink ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:41:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ray Sanders wrote:
In lugnet.general, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
In lugnet.general, Ray Sanders wrote:
The basic 2x4 brick (p/n 3001) in (Paradisa) Pink ?

Both peeron and BL inventories don't show it. Anyone know different ?

Ray

Yes it has been made. See here:

As I recall it was in one of the pink freestyle buckets from years back. Off the
top of my head I am not sure what one - but it is a real Lego part, and is very
hard to come by.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

After you said that, a light bulb went on that it might be <set:1688>. I even
have that bucket, but alas thats not the one. Hmmmm.

Ray

Ya, I went and checked <set:345> and 4161:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?S=4161-1

but its not listed in there either... I have had this brick for years, but am
almost positive it came from a tub, not a set.

Either way, there is one out there just a matter of finding it now ;)

And a side note, I got an email from somebody saying that the brick in my
picture above was not real lego... O_o  so I went and scanned it (granted its
not the cleanest looking brick - but its still Lego.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mfuss903/misc/pink2x4brick.jpg

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com