 General / 42844
Re: Has this part ever been made in pink ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 20:48:04 GMT

Um, WHERE do we get this set?  I didn't see it on S@H Germany or UK.  It
seems they have the Magnets Small (4202677) and Medium (4202678) Classic
Sets, but not the Large you picture.

I want a few dozen to cover most of my fridge with ;-)

Jake - why doesn't the US have any of these sets at all? (Hint - if
bringing any over, I think most people would want the largest set with the
"strange" colors).

Huw Millington wrote:

It is still available, in set number 4202679:

http://www.brickish.org/members/files/hmillington/P1010122.jpg

which is a set of 14 2x4 bricks with magnets in their tubes

Huw

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
The basic 2x4 brick (p/n 3001) in (Paradisa) Pink ?

Both peeron and BL inventories don't show it. Anyone know different ?

Ray

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/