 General / 42840
Re: Has this part ever been made in pink ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 15:45:45 GMT

It is still available, in set number 4202679:

http://www.brickish.org/members/files/hmillington/P1010122.jpg

which is a set of 14 2x4 bricks with magnets in their tubes

Huw

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
The basic 2x4 brick (p/n 3001) in (Paradisa) Pink ?

Both peeron and BL inventories don't show it. Anyone know different ?

Ray