 General / 42839
42838  |  42840
Subject:
The Adventures of Timmy Skywhiner: Episode 1 - A New Dope
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 06:52:03 GMT

Please refer to THIS POST.

After sneaking into an Imperial Base by accident, Timmy Skywhiner, Starfighter and Padawon Jedi Knight with wooden light saber...

Is Captured!! Overwhelmed by superior forces.

No Timmy! No!!!

--Anthony