  Search Results: brasso
 Results 181 – 200 of 349.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Chrome set opinions and more

Just put together 3 of the 4 chrome sets and I like 4817 Dungeon more than I did from the box. You get the 4 jewels, the fig and skelly, the 4x12 base type brick, the wall section, the 'extra' helm on the skelly :^) plus the few other small bits. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 0.190)

  Re: Very cool ship

One very cool thing is that you can tell how well the dome pieces retain their luster after the paint was removed. Look at this pic: (URL) reflection of the rear gun is very sharp. Brasso anyone? Dave Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.189)

  Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements

(...) Heh. Yup, I intend to get a few of these. They are a bit tricky to work with, because they only connect in a straight line (no interlocking, I'm afraid), which is irritating. But it's still more options than we had before. Now I want one with (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001)

brasso
(score: 0.189)

  Re: NEW Star Wars sets appearing on Ebay

Thanks for posting that. I could see some details on these sets I couldn't see before. The tie set comes with a 2x2 latice support like in the movie-maker set. There is one on the lower-right of the box (not attached to the main model). Hopefully, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brasso
(score: 0.189)

  Re: monitor

(...) i don't think brasso will work... since the monitor is glass. someone else email me about some microfine polishing stuff called NicSand. I might try that. I only scratched it last night around midnight. thanks -chris (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

brasso
(score: 0.188)

  Re: monitor

(...) Have you tried Brasso? I mean, if it works for LEGO.... :-) Maggie C. (who will not be held responsible if you try it and obtain disastrous results) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

brasso
(score: 0.188)

  Re: Review of 7106 Droid Escape

I can't wait to get my hands on those 4x4x6 curved wall pieces! Those will be great architectural building components! You can build up walls like this using the 4x4x1 curved pieces, but its almost impossible to get enough to do anything with. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

brasso
(score: 0.188)

  Re: Body Armor

(...) Ahhhh, got a visored-helm here with me (shopping spree with the stuff still in the car). Kind of a hulking look, but that's okay. I'm good with an X-acto blade, I'll give that a try when I get home. Some good suggestions. Thanks. I had a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 0.188)

  Re: Body Armor

(...) Hello Bruce! You could use an Xacto knife for best results, watch your fingers! If you don't cut of the tab on the armor you must leave the head slightly raised, advantage is a taller warrior. The red head is good for fire demons, goblins or (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 0.188)

  Re: SHELL UFO -- cool piece

I picked up four of these myself, and will probably get some more for just the two pieces you described. It's also nice to get more trans-orange minifig head without shelling out $20+ for them. Hmmm, mayhap it's time to get out the Brasso! Other (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.187)

  Re: Solid Gray and Black Minifig Torsos?

(...) Do a search on the newsgroups for Brasso to see opinions and methods for removing printing. (Brasso seems to be a fairly common product used.) Do you mean how to remove minifig arms? Just grab the arm and gently pry it away from the body. They (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brasso
(score: 0.187)

  Re: Six-wide train windshield

(...) Ah, that'll do. Much more affordable. But the part is PRINTED in 6453. I'll have to whip out my Brasso! As for the lack of a hinge, well, I wasn't actually planning to hinge this windshield the "standard" way, from the top rear. I can work (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.186)

  Re: Alpha Team Equipment

(...) Yeah, but I bet some careful application of Brasso would help with that little skin condition. (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.year.2001)

brasso
(score: 0.186)

  Re: UFO - Printed or Stickers?

They're printed. Brasso will take the printing right off without harming or discoloring the plastic. I noticed your address is .uk Not sure if they sell Brasso on that side of the pond, but if they don't, I would suspect that any metal polish would (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.186)

  Re: Question

(...) Brasso is for those of you who lack nailpolish remover. It works better, just soak for a few min, and out it comes clean. (acetone, or the replacements...works great on printed parts, that's how I cleaned up my MF's for the LUGNET stickers+ (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.186)

  Re: Question

Hi Kevin Yes like Brasso, you do have to rub a bit, but not as much, i found to be quicker and i think safer. Paul (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.186)

  Re: Question

(...) Four actually. Don't forget Darth Mauls head... Brasso is your friend... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.186)

  Re: UFO - Printed or Stickers?

(...) They are preprinted :( but there is a little item called brasso that is supposed to be able to remove the printing. (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.186)

  Re: Question

(...) I tried that tonight and my head melted! :-( I think I'll try brasso next time. Sigh... -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.186)

  Re: UFO - Printed or Stickers?

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B61AE216.5A9E%s...ink.com... (...) I (...) I might have said the same to you. I thought Brasso was British! But I dont have a can to hand to find out. A search on the web seemed to indicate (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.186)

More:  Next Page >>