 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8744
Re: Solid Gray and Black Minifig Torsos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 21:07:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Penney writes:
I intend to custom make a few Starwars imperial officers.  I need solid dk
gray and black torsos (and some suggestions removing/replacing arms).  My
other option is to buy minifigs with dk gray/ black decorated torso
(particuarlly Ninjas) and remove the decorations.  Someone else must have
done this...any suggestions?

Thanks,
Matt

Do a search on the newsgroups for Brasso to see opinions and methods for
removing printing. (Brasso seems to be a fairly common product used.)

Do you mean how to remove minifig arms? Just grab the arm and gently pry it
away from the body. They just pop right in and out - easy as you please.
Legs come right off too if you need to match waists. Just don't twist them
away from their normal rotation - pull straight to the side parallel to the
waist.

Have fun!

John