  Search Results: brasso
 Results 101 – 120 of about 350.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: shop@home goes up and upp and uppp!

(...) I got one just before Christmas at the old price with the extra horse - I meant I wondered if the price rise coincided with a 'second run' of the set with the problem corrected. (Not that I mind extra horses. NB: It takes alot of brasso and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brasso
(score: 0.228)

  2002 Alpha Team squid set @ TRU in Pinole, California

Hey all, At least one of the 2002 sets has made it to the West coast! I snapped up one of these (can't remember the set #, believe it's called "Mission Deep Sea") and after I discovered all the great parts, I immediately wished I'd bought at least (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.225)

  Re: Vought F-4 Corsair

(...) I do, actually. It's not in my brickshelf account, yet. I need to redesign my whole web page but I just haven't made the time. (URL) the intro to the page. I did a cheesy diorama for it, as well. Just some things I had that I thought would fit (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.military)

brasso
(score: 0.222)

  Re: Shining up Brasso'ed clear parts?

(...) AAAAH! You Brasso(tm)ed Blacktron II panels??? You were joking, right? I'd trade plain for printed in a heartbeat. ++Lar (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.222)

  Cleaning Clear Parts

I know Brasso works wonders on scratched and clouded parts but I really need some way to clean the INSIDE of these clear parts I have laying around. The spaces are way too small to work in...I figure they'll have to soak in something. Any (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.222)

  Re: Shining up Brasso'ed clear parts?

I used a little dish soap on a soft damp bath towel. Don't use a new one or it will stink like Brasso. What you are seeing is a small film of dissolved paint and Brasso smeared around by the cotton balls. The dish soap will keep the paint from (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.222)

  Re: Shining up Brasso'ed clear parts?

(...) If I could have gotten plain Trans antifreeze panels, I wouldn't have felt the need to brasso the BTII ones. Unfortunately, most folks won't trade these easily. I wouldn't normally care, but it's the only large panel color I work with. Had I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.222)

  Re: Cleaning Clear Parts

use a cotton bud (cue tip) dipped in brasso ?? James "Will Hess" <nchokie@ripline.com> wrote in message news:GMK1rA.JsL@lugnet.com... (...) need (...) The (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.222)

  Re: Best way to remove marker pen from Lego?

(...) Interesting... my experiments with removing LEGO printing from slopes, using brasso, an old T-shirt and a lot of elbow grease, completely removed the texture from the sloping brick. Maybe you could use a coarser abrasive on normal bricks, and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brasso
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Shining up Brasso'ed clear parts?

(...) Solution: Water and a soft towel. It's worked wonders for all the large Blacktron II panels I needed to brasso down. -Dave (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.221)

  Shining up Brasso'ed clear parts?

Hey all, I recently worked off the printing on four of the trans-dark green 1/4 saucer UFO pieces from the Insectoids Arachnoid Star Base. It worked well except I'm left with a slight pattern of whorls, much like fingerprints, which were created by (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Best way to remove marker pen from Lego?

(...) A well-known product in Australia, too, along with its stablemate Silvo. I remember only too well polishing my Girl Guide/Brownie badges every week with Brasso, so that I could go to meetings and sing songs like "Lullagulla, we delight, in (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brasso
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Best way to remove marker pen from Lego?

(...) It's amazing what people think is still a sellable item, isn't it? I have had one too many bad deals from eBay (and one REALLY bad deal, that actually mad me angry because of the disparity between actual condition and advertised condition). (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.auction)

brasso
(score: 0.221)

  Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB

(...) Mmmmm....that fender assembly over the rear wheels of set 4582 looks promising too. Needs Brasso though :-) The red spoiler in 4593 ((URL) looks useful too. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org GoB Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.military)

brasso
(score: 0.221)

  Starting discount.. 10% off Lions Gate Models parts

I'm starting a series of discounts on parts at my BB store... 10% today, will gradually move up as the more popular stuff disappears. Wait for deeper discounts at your own risk :-) Right now there are more than 7000 pieces available, including (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

brasso
(score: 0.220)

  Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB

(...) critical (...) I too like the new canopies. Always good to have new types of these. And in trans brown and red too! I'm mildly dissapointed that they don't have a hinge on the back. I miss the old days with canopies that connected to a 1x4 (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.year.2002)

brasso
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Something to Look at thats not IOM related...

(...) Heh, that's OK by me... my signature Blank Shields didn't all come that way either (cough Brasso cough). :) I like it; it's a very cool effect. thanks, James (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ dedication service - you're invited

My minime: I will be shaved for the event. So please use a diver's head with glasses, but you'll have to brasso off the microphone. Brown hair...crew cut from the alpha team sets since we can't wear hats. OR I can shave my head for the occasion and (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

brasso
(score: 0.220)

  Re: New MOCs

(...) Leog Racers + Brasso = cool model parts. More on this later today in space... -Dave (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

brasso
(score: 0.220)

  (canceled)

brasso