  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 601 – 620 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Farlie A

(...) Didn't want what I wrote to be taken as "faulting" him - especially for the formality. Pointing out the _futility_ perhaps, but I got no problem with formality. I thought it was kinda nice. (...) I believe you're incorrect. IANAL (and I don't (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 3.000)

  Re: Let's be realistc (WasRe:MoreVenomAnyone? (WasRe:Givethemabreak (was:Hey,like,isanyonethere?)))

(...) I know some interesting things, but of course I can't discuss them before LD announces them. I'll elucidate in another way though. All of us have had our own unique experiences with TLC. [1] The volume and variety of contact I've had could (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.general) !

brad, justus
(score: 3.000)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

Señor Justus, You write that your firm intends to be more receptive to Adult Fans of LEGO. I am quite pleased to hear this. Although I like what I've seen from your 2000 catalog, I have a few new ideas, that I wish to pass on. After this small (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

justus
(score: 1.854)

  Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego

(...) Won't happen. LEGO won't sell to us at a price that would allow us to build our own X-Wing sets (for example) more cheaply than we can buy them from Walmart. Depend on that. They won't have every piece available for sale, and they won't be (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.849)

  (canceled)

justus
(score: 1.849)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) I have a few comments on this theme as a mother of a 3 3/4 year old that likes to play with LEGO. The town jr. sets are easier for him to put together but they are very unstable when compared to the older sets (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) I think it's fair to say that LEGO's plans with regards to juniorized sets are world-wide. If LEGO wanted to offer juniorized sets for one market, and nonjuniorized sets for another, they would, just as they have released Europe-only and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) Ooh. I love the FX-Star Patroller. Naji and James, you might enjoy reading an extended ramble I wrote that mentions #6931, among other wonderful sets of that era (particularly the Gamma-V Laser craft). (URL) "Float on a river, forever and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) less (...) Well, there's got to be SOME differences between European kids and American kids. After all, European children get firing cannons in their sets, and American children don't. This is probably due to cultural differences that give (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) Having grown up in that era (and as a kid who had shooting versions of the Battlestar Galactica toys and who remembers the media hullaballoo about that), I am still always amazed to see the number of shooting toys on the market that shoot (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

In lugnet.general, Jeff Thompson writes: [snip] (...) [snip] Are you SERIOUS?!? American cannons don't shoot?!? Forgive me for the ignorance, but I had no idea! This is hilarious! LOL! -Shiri (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Cataolgs, Justus and Lego

I have read and understand the policies regarding the scanning of catlaogs. I disagree with any policy purporting to restrict the scanning of any catalog, instruction, advertisement, photograph or any material that concerns any currently or (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Cataolgs, Justus and Lego

(...) The pre-1997 (or more specifically not in current retail assortment) restriction on my website is not rediculous and definately _NOT_ imposed on me. I have said this a thousand times privately and publicly. When I started the site, outside of (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego

Kevin Loch wrote: <snip> (...) I did. See earlier post. (...) I didn't. (...) Kevin, in light of Brad's latest post, why continue your policy to not publish current instructions? Just wondering. -John (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego

(...) I see "limited extracts." What are you seeing? Both of these words would seem to me to have the effect of reducing the scope of what should be published by anyone but LEGO -- and maybe even including old instructional booklets. When I read (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego

(...) A complete analysis of "limited extracts" as it applies to brickshelf is an extremely complex matter that need not be discussed here. Suffice to say that the site has been in operation for almost 2 years and "limited extracts" has always been (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego

(...) of (...) I'll put my .02 in... (...) sets (...) sets (...) The economic sense is that if you can acquire parts in bulk (and I mean really obscene amounts here) you could undercut TLC's pricing and still make a decent profit. (...) This is (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego

Doh! NLP means Non-Lego Parent. Will Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Cataolgs, Justus and Lego

Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) to (...) started (...) I (...) faith (...) been (...) point. (...) current (...) That's fine. My point was that it's a shame there has to be any restriction at all. Why doesn't Lego get serious about supporting (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Cataolgs, Justus and Lego

(...) And I suppose that now that you AFOLs have Lego's attention, that you would like them to start ignorring you again because you openly brake the rules that they have set forth?? Like I'm sure many people have said, those were not preview scans, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

More:  Next Page >>