 General / 12154
Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:31:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jasper Janssen writes:
On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 03:00:42 GMT, "James J." <jejackso@memphis.edu>
wrote:

Based on what I found out from
other Lego fans on the Internet, The LEGO Group (TLG) released models with • less
detail and bulkier parts to make items simpler for small children in Europe.

You really have no clue at all, do you?

Do you really think there is one _whit_ of difference between European
and American children?

Sheesh. Bloody luser.

Well, there's got to be SOME differences between European kids and
American kids.  After all, European children get firing cannons
in their sets, and American children don't.  This is probably due
to cultural differences that give American kids violent or
self-destructive tendancies.

(Kidding, kidding .... It's a JOKE!  :^D)

Jasper

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"