 General / 12122
Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 11:16:20 GMT

James J. wrote in message ...

<snip>

The LEGO Group (TLG) released models with less
detail and bulkier parts to make items simpler for small children in • Europe.
However, it teaches the children of North America that we have to decrease • our
standards and limit ourselves based upon (from my understanding about • European
education) what European children should have already understood.

WHOOW!
We Europeans tend to say that about US kids (juniorization to make the US
market), but only jokingly so...

Eric
(Hoping this will not trigger an endless thread)