 General / 12149
Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:51:33 GMT

James J wrote:

The LEGO Group (TLG) released models with less
detail and bulkier parts to make items simpler for small children in Europe.
However, it teaches the children of North America that we have to decrease our
standards and limit ourselves based upon (from my understanding about European
education) what European children should have already understood.

James, there was a long thread about this part of your letter when you
posted it originally, because you had MISUNDERSTOOD the statement on
which you based it and it has no basis in fact. While you were editing
your letter you might have fixed this part before sending it to Brad.

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com
Web page: