  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 581 – 600 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Carved Lion Head Block?

(...) hey, bill ~ i saw my first y2k sets yesterday, including a couple with this lion-head element. i thought it was cool-looking, but would look MUCH better on a body as mini-fig lion! as a decorative element, it is really out of place in a lego (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

brad, justus
(score: 0.632)

  New Castle Sucks (so far...)

Fellow Lugnuts: I just had the good fortune/misfortune to receive 6095, 6094, and 6032 as Xmas gifts. I am not going to review these sets except in a cursory way. The gist of this post is to complain on behalf of new castle buyers -- that new castle (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

brad, justus
(score: 0.631)

  New Castle Sucks (so far...)

Fellow Lugnuts: I just had the good fortune/misfortune to receive 6095, 6094, and 6032 as Xmas gifts. I am not going to review these sets except in a cursory way. The gist of this post is to complain on behalf of new castle buyers -- that new castle (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.631)

  Re: Todd, I'm very much confused!..:-( (Was Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?)

(...) Almost... What I said was, "Yes, I believe that would be technically OK with T&C. However,..." (Note the slight fuzziness.) (...) I don't think it breaks the T&C. It may still irk or unsettle TLC, but who knows, and, as Larry so deftly pointed (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.631)

  Brad Justus is real

(...) Brad, I'm very sorry this happened. It seems that cheap attention is easy to be had these days. I wish LEGO the best of luck in determining the source of the forgery on Usenet/rec.toys.lego and hope that it does not discourage the ongoing (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

brad, justus
(score: 0.630)

  Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

Wayne R Hussey <eskimo@uswestmail.net> wrote in message news:Fn7q20.AJJ@lugnet.com... (...) just (...) Oh, please, you first!.. (...) appropriate (...) the (...) any (...) means. (...) If you still didn't get the idea after more than a hundered (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.630)

  Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

To all you gripers out there who think The LEGO Group owes you something just because you've spent a couple of bucks on their product: GROW UP! A lot of you complaining about Brad Justus' comments about what is appropriate and legal to do regards (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.630)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) I find it odd, though, that now suddenly these things arouse all this bad feeling, where things like this have been going on for a while. Specifically, sometime before the first SW sets came out, I discovered a directory on a web server that (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.629)

  Hmmm

"Brad Justus" wrote stuff about Lego Direct being a scam In the first instance, the posts to Lugnet and rtl were more or less simultaneous, yet there has been no post to Lugnet. One wonders if this might be because Todd's moderation would have (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.629)

  Re: Brad Justus is real

I just want to thank 2 people here. One is Brad for trying to clear this all up as quickly as possible. I find it sad that some would want to disrupt something that we have all been hopeing for for a long time. I too thought that Brads appearance (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.627)

  Re: Brad Justus is real

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) >I too thought that Brads appearance was too good to be true (...) My little squeak from New Zealand. I agree, that Brad offers lots of hope for AFOL's, even way down here. Hopefully we will get the same (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.627)

  Suzanne Rich v The Thread That Would Not Die!

Hey Y'all: Suzanne despite all the warmth and good fun feeling of her lego website has been coming off as less than warm and good fun feeling here on lugnet of late (I was even bold enough to say that she was "frosty"). Well, I wondered why -- it (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.626)

  Re: Enhanced verification (was: Re: What the F.......)

(...) It would allow Brad to say to the system, "Hey, don't let anyone post to the system using From: Brad Justus <legodirect@lego.com> unless it was actually Brad Justus (as verified by his ID & password). (...) No. (...) No, not unless you wanted (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.626)

  Re: Brad Justus is real

(...) Not to spread paranoia, but... offhand, I can think of three different ways to forge the IP in Todd's logs. Supposing someone wanted to pose as Brad Justus: one could a) break into Brad's machine and post from there b) break into Todd's (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.626)

  Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper

THE DELAYED POST Ah -- delays, delays. Much of what I have written here is sort of canceled out by Larry's previous post and by Todd Lehman's recent post: "If it were my toy company..." @ (URL) I am sharing because I think these concerns are genuine (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

brad, justus
(score: 0.626)

  Re: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!

A very strange thing in my opinion. This morning I was able to see the pics, surfed around and thought I saw everything. Then a bit later everything dissapeared, and now it is ALL back, I love those pics, they must be official. Well, there are many (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.626)

  Enhanced verification (was: Re: What the F.......)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Brad Justus wrotes: (...) I've been cogitating on this from a technical standpoint and I think I have come up with a general workable solution, all things considered. I agree that if something can be done, it should be done. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.625)

  Re: Brad Justus is real

I thought the same thing, until someone showed how it could be done here as well. But your point is well taken. People here in LUGNET are on the whole mature adults who are responsible people. It is our little utopia (8 wide, of course;) based on (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.625)

  Lego de-lurks!

This is _awesome_. See LUGnet at (URL) . Message copied below. --Doug Wilcox ***...*** ***...*** Subject: Introducing LEGO Direct From: "Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> Brad Justus Newsgroups: lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

brad, justus
(score: 0.625)

  Re: Lugnet's security (Was: Re: What the F.......)

(...) Ummm...Can't we just let Todd do his thing and assume that he knows what he is doing? No offense, Dan, but that was a strange thing to do -- especially in light of the RTL post from (I hope) an imposter. Its one thing to have an honest and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.625)

More:  Next Page >>