  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 381 – 400 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Even if they have directed it at Target- and all their other retailers- it's ridiculous for them to try and stick the cat back in the bag. What possible purpose does it serve? Why does it benefit them to have people on Lugnet not talk about (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.715)

  bulk ordering is here!

Greetings! After a somewhat longer-than-intended absence, I’m back, and with good news: LEGO Direct is pleased to announce that bulk sales from LEGO start today, June 14. Our first bulk releases include standard bricks (1x4, 1x6, 1x8, 2x2, 2x4, 2x8) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.services) !!

brad, justus
(score: 0.714)

  LEGO.com back up

LEGO.com and the new bulk services page ((URL) are once again fully accessible. We had a server problem this morning unrelated to traffic volume (bad timing, eh?) -- and there is indeed lots of traffic! Thanks for the interest, everyone. -- Brad (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.services)

brad, justus
(score: 0.713)

  Re: Is a BSB really worth $350 plus shipping?

(...) I wonder if some of the rarer stuff will ever be available again. Maybe the slopes in rare colors, and maybe the light blue, pink, purple, teal, brown and beige bricks in all sizes. But I haven't heard about the classic windows (I asked Brad (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.712)

  Re: Stick in the mud...

(...) That is really a question for Brad. (...) True encouragement comes only from within. (...) Brad Justus made "on behalf of The LEGO Company" a financial donation to LUGNET. Since I am not psychic, I cannot know whether it is the first or the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.712)

  Re: An Apology

(...) Read the message entitled "the latest news" by Brad Justus at (URL) . It explains what will happen when LEGO Direct starts, etc. Alan (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

brad, justus
(score: 0.710)

  Re: What's the difference between LEGO Direct and LEGO Shop At Home?

(...) Just to set the record straight, this was actually requested on June 22 via email and not during the FTF discussion on July 19, and it was not a mere "suggestion" that LD "might" want to offer some clarification, but rather a very serious (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

brad, justus
(score: 0.710)

  Re: the latest news

(...) I've been wondering what's going on for a few weeks now. Brad Justus has said a lot of nice things, but so far it has been all talk and PR and no (visible) results. We're still waiting for that list that was to be announced in early May. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.710)

  Re: We're on the itinerary!

(...) Haven't checked it, but I'm going on the principle that clone brands have printed items on their studs, and that we aren't saying 'LEGO' anywhere. I honestly do not believe this will be a problem. Just to be sure, I left Brad Justus a voice (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

brad, justus
(score: 0.709)

  Re: Remember me?

(...) Hehe... Well the 'lego rep', Brad Justus, has posted two or three times since, with big news each time. His last post is here: (URL) pics were taken off, I believe, but they're back now because the sets are out! The Dino sets are amazing. (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

brad, justus
(score: 0.709)

  Re: Who is the REAL Susan Williams? (Re: New Motor from Susan W. (was: Bad motor in ZNAP set!))

(...) She isn't real -- she's just a pseudonym for Consumer Affairs. There is some speculation that Brad Justus isn't real either. :) [ -> lugnet.faq ] (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.znap, lugnet.faq)

brad, justus
(score: 0.708)

  Re: One Week to go! BrickFest 2000 June 9-11 Washington DC

(...) bricks so you (...) Yes, and thanks to Brad Justus for providing the (tons of) brick for the play area! Also thanks to Buffie at the Outlet Store for providing sets for door prizes and arranging the Private Shopping at the Store. There will (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

brad, justus
(score: 0.708)

  Re: LUGNET Spotted in LEGO Mania Magazine - Thread?

(...) Scott, First, I thought I did address your issue but quoting the LEGO Lawyers statement that the donation by Brad Justus DID NOT consititute endorsement or sponsorship of LUGNET. If that doesn't answer your question I am sorry but I am at a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.707)

  Re: Could you please clear the situation for Europe a little bit further (was: Re: bulk ordering is here!)

NOTE: the message below has some funky headers in regard to the date that it was posted. The message appeared after the June 14 post by Brad Justus but bears a much earlier time stamp. Just something to make note of, I guess. __Kevin Salm__ (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.706)

  Re: Please fix the pictures on the bulk order page!

"Christopher Masi" <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote in message news:394ED9FE.983173...ane.edu... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I suspect that the reason that no one is really angry is that we are (for the most part) still pretty happy with (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.704)

  Re: Lego Direct?

Not a stupid question -- you just tuned in late. Some months ago, Lugnet had a series of messages from Brad Justus (Lego VP, I think) announcing that the company plans to begin selling bricks in bulk directly to consumers, under the name Lego (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.702)

  ldraw.org Logo Change

Well... In an interesting question and answer session I had originally with Brad Justus, it came to my attention that TLC did not approve of the 3D red brick ldraw.org logo. Brad checked with the corporate counsel about the logo, and relayed the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad) !

brad, justus
(score: 0.700)

  Re: New Dark Red???

(...) Hmm - That's kind of annoying. Your picture shows exactly the same color difference as I'm seeing. So, I'll have to just consider them slight variants of the same color. Luckily, they do not look bad together (and in fact, look a bit like (...) (12 years ago, 7-Jul-12, to lugnet.color, FTX)

brad
(score: 0.699)

  Re: Does Lego S@H have an internal communication problem??????

Adam Andersen wrote in message ... (...) but (...) I (...) taken (...) Are you referring to bulk purchasing? What product? Brad Justus specifically stated the following about bulk purchasing "As the new e-commerce portion of LEGO.com will not be (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.699)

  New Dark Red???

Hi, Do the new Friends sets have a "different" dark red, and if so, what is it called? The new Friends sets advertised many new colors and I noticed that when I got 3061 (City Park Cafe), it had a different dark red color. It seems to have a bit (...) (12 years ago, 6-Jul-12, to lugnet.color)

brad
(score: 0.699)

More:  Next Page >>